SAU Community

Friday 14th March, Queensland Raceway Drift Practise

ToMMaH

Well this Friday the 14th theres a drift practise session on again at Queensland Raceway. $10 entry to watch. Gates open 5pm and it goes till 9:30-10pm.

Anyone heading out there to drift or watch?

Edited by ToMMaH

Ahhh I've seen that 31 around, I was in a red car at the time.

Lol.... a red car aye? :laughing-smiley-014:

Anyways i'll be out there in my 33 putting it sideways and round and around :) Feel free to come and say hi, I don't bite...hard :):(

l_800ae3644f97829e04588257936fa749.jpg

Kent! I looked everywhere for you. :P

I was hiding from you :( I honestly don't know how you missed me, beeping and franticly waving and you were a meer 5m infront looking in my direction.

I have a super shit quality video of me drifting last night on my myspace if ur interested.

Skid pan is a waste of time and money I reckon :s Especially that one, I wouldn't be able to give it 100% for fear of hitting those barriers, waaay too close I reckon. I did see someone run head on into them last night too.

Skid pan is a waste of time and money I reckon :s Especially that one, I wouldn't be able to give it 100% for fear of hitting those barriers, waaay too close I reckon. I did see someone run head on into them last night too.

Second that, saw a few guys nearly come to grief last night, including that guy in the mercedes.. what the hell was up with that ? :D

ah nice i wondered who was in the 31 going sick

Yeah it doesn't do to bad for a stocker.

here's a couple of vids a mate took on his mobile, its not the best quaity but mah.

Carl