SAU Community

Kings Super Low

you will find for many nissan cars they dont actually make a super low

i know in the case of my s15, they only make a super low for the front, and the rear king springs are the same as stock

simply because the standard shocks cant accomodat it

and they WILL bleed

I Have King super lows in my 33 as far as hieght goes see pic atttached, i have 19's with 245s all round the fronts scrub on full lock on the inner guard linings and hard turn in cornering they acually hit on the front guard, but obviusly with the correct tyre rim and offset combo you wouldnt have this issue. As for the rears i have scrubed alittle when i hit dips in the road at over 120km/h or so but nothiung major.

As a side note your standard shocks will flog out in no time with the low kings springs as there not designed to operate with that low of a spring and in a short time you will have shagged out shocks im afraid.

post-29410-1205148250_thumb.jpg

Kings springs are usually soft as well aren't they? Something like 2.5kg/mm? Being that low I would it imagine it bottoming out over every ditch/pot hole.

Its Ok its only when i hit corners and roads at speeds alittle above the average joe :D that it tends to bottom out and scrub a tiny bit,and they are pretty soft it is a very comfy ride thats for sure.

Tee-cnc

If your just chasing the lowered look and not chasing big handling upgrades then it may pay to invest in some aftermarket shocks as well, as the standards/originals will flog out fairly quick and it will feel like driving a big marshmellow like mine was.

Its Ok its only when i hit corners and roads at speeds alittle above the average joe :thumbsup: that it tends to bottom out and scrub a tiny bit,and they are pretty soft it is a very comfy ride thats for sure.

Tee-cnc

If your just chasing the lowered look and not chasing big handling upgrades then it may pay to invest in some aftermarket shocks as well, as the standards/originals will flog out fairly quick and it will feel like driving a big marshmellow like mine was.

im getting 225 or 235 X 45 (18X8) on the front and 265 X35 (18X9) on the rear. with king super low, it shouldnt have

any problem right? no rubbing on full lock ect....

im getting 225 or 235 X 45 (18X8) on the front and 265 X35 (18X9) on the rear. with king super low, it shouldnt have

any problem right? no rubbing on full lock ect....

There is a few things that will determine weather or not it will srucb

- The offset of the rim

- Weather or not you have had your guards rolled before

- Tyre size

- And the usual spot for scrubbing is inner guard linings so if dont car about them you can take them out personally i wouldnt cause it makes the car look abit dodgy like if you know what i mean.

The best bet would be to really quiz the shop or person you are getting the rims and tyres off as they should have the answer, i really cant give you a definate yes or no without seeing the car and rims.

I also recall a massive thread on SAU somewhere detailing rims and offets recommendation so try a quick search and have a little read :)

mine came with lowered springs and shocks when i bought the car (springs are green colour?) but its not low enough for my liking, must of only been lowered an inch or 2 over standard

its running volk racing rims, 18x9.5 rears with 235 rubber, and 18x 8.5 fronts with 235's and the front scrubs on full lock, but i can see where its scrubbing, its only on abit of that black plasic.

i want it lowered at least 1.5" all around

doesnt hav to much info on the king spring website for r33's

mine came with lowered springs and shocks when i bought the car (springs are green colour?) but its not low enough for my liking, must of only been lowered an inch or 2 over standard

its running volk racing rims, 18x9.5 rears with 235 rubber, and 18x 8.5 fronts with 235's and the front scrubs on full lock, but i can see where its scrubbing, its only on abit of that black plasic.

i want it lowered at least 1.5" all around

doesnt hav to much info on the king spring website for r33's