SAU Community

Picture Borders

Sl!m

Hey All,

I like putting plain black boarders around my pictures and I want to start watermarking my images. I know you can do this to indivdual pictures using photoshop etc..

Does any onne know of an application that allows you to apply these things in bulk to a group of images???????

Sammeh!

(assuming you're using CS2) press F9 and bring up the 'Actions' box - you can create automated macro functions in there. :D

They're easy to set up, if you get stuck add me to MSN and i'll walk you through it. :D

i use a script that I wrote on my server to do the watermarking and image processing... all JPG images automatically get the watermark put on it before being sent to the person viewing it...

like so:

mazda_luce.jpg

that way if I change the watermark or decide not to watermark my iamges, I don't have to reupload all of them.

Cool thanks guys. I'm using CS3 Ian, will check it out when I get a chance though and see if its the same.

Shan; your option seems to fancy for me lol..

I never watermark mine...

I feel really good when I see when off my pictures being used or printed, as long as they dont claim it as theirs otherwise then id have to break their legs... :P

It happens more often then most think... I had photos published from Minijam which were then on sold to other mags...

It happens, im just happy to share the moment...

lol! Hate you too. :cool:

A bit off topic, but I have a question for you guys.

How do you guys get photos such as the moving MPS photos on wilch's site (the photo of the car driving in a car park). Theres no suction arms being used, is it simply a low shutter rate panning shot or do you have some special device to take these?

I have taken suction shots before but always wondered how you manage to get whole car shots.

Hope Im making some sense,

Neil

You can download infraview free from the net and it is really easy to use, great from resizing or tagging photos.

I'm starting to use the "batch" feature in photoshop, its a great help when you can get it to work properly.

As for taking moving photos, I know one way that wilch does it and it's quite simple.. though I will leave it up to him to see if he is willing to share his secret.. :glare:

Google search "automotive rig".

The camera is attached to the rig, rig to car, and the car is moving whilst the photo is being taken.

Thanks for the response. Its a great photo always wanted to have a go at doing it myself.

Neil