SAU Community

Hi fero

I am interested in injecters if they are in good nick with no cracks and i will pay 150.00 plus postage cod

stuart

i got them from a wrecker so i have never been on the car. they were for my 33 gtst but i am getting 200 sx injectors as they are too much stuffing around to modify fuel rail ect for my engine. the 200 sx ones go straight in

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• The coil packs have built in igniters. 
    • Any updates? Curious to know/hear/see experience on these clutches and if it's just all hype. Other option is just to get a run of the mill Xtreme Twin Plate organic and enjoy life and not worry about complications.   My clutch is starting to do weird shit after 3x motors and 10+ years of abuse. When you ride it, and try to park the shit box, it sounds like a munted horse after 10 cones.
    • How did you get a S15 diff to fit in your R34? I understand in a R33 with ABS but doesn't make sense as the diff is the same length as a R33 non ABS. R34 has 2x ABS rings and sensors on the output flange where as a S15 or R33 has the ABS sensor on the diff input flange area.
    • Hi stupid question  rb25s2.  Don’t have igniter    is that igniter built in coilpacks or in the ecu 
    • If you really want good AC consider the frenchies kit.  All modern gear, works much better and is lighter.  But it is $$$$$$