SAU Community

The Melbourne Music Scene

ozziefly

oh hi, here's my april calender

DSC_0001-1.jpg

Dam thats a fair few events your going to, last one i went to was either prodigy or faith no more, cant remember which was first, next one will be the foo fighters, im going on saturday night tho.

you will find the melbourne music scene primarily is shit

i used to dj around town and threw it in because ppl only like cheesy electro grant smilie shit

prog/techno/jackin ftw

Melbourne Music scene Is far from shit, U must have DJ'd at some crap places then. but i do agree with you Electro is the gheys, the music scene here in melb is thriving, you can almost find a club that plays any music style your into. Check out most of the Brunswick, Northcote area. heaps and heaps of clubs their. all types of music. personally Im into old school hip-hop to underground rap, to alternative metal. to golden oldies and funk. and soul/house etc. even some classical. im on both ends of the spectrum baby.

I like it hard. Hardstyle baby!

And a little Hard Trance.

Plus when I was 17/18 I was heavily into metal, so still don't mind listening to a few tunes now and then.

Melbourne Music scene Is far from shit, U must have DJ'd at some crap places then. but i do agree with you Electro is the gheys, the music scene here in melb is thriving, you can almost find a club that plays any music style your into. Check out most of the Brunswick, Northcote area. heaps and heaps of clubs their. all types of music. personally Im into old school hip-hop to underground rap, to alternative metal. to golden oldies and funk. and soul/house etc. even some classical. im on both ends of the spectrum baby.

dont suppose you have done what a lot of ppl do and put your mix's up some where so ppl can download them?

melb music scene sux bawls - out of all the pubs and clubs, i have only ever heard of one playing "regulate" by warren g

need more of the old school shit

melb music scene sux bawls - out of all the pubs and clubs, i have only ever heard of one playing "regulate" by warren g

wanna hear the funniest shit I was at pool room of all places two weeks ago on a sat and they played regulate.. I nearly died myself lol

I think its Shine at the Glen. On thursday nights at th upstairs bar they used to have an "old school" night. Where you would go and hear all the old hip hop and rap. NWA, Easy E, Will Smith. All good stuff. Dont know if they do it anymore.

IF they do we should make a night of it. Meet up for a few drinks.