SAU Community

Nissan's On The Hunt For Grey Importers

dmac_25

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nissan want to lure people away from buying grey market imports. Charge ~$85,000 - 95,000 for the car, that way they make their profit and the consumer gets an Australian delivered car. The consumer then gets the benefits of warranty and none of the grey market insurance/compliance troubles.

i havent heard anything....so i thought id rattle his chains a bit more

Good day to you sir….I have received some more information that I think you may be interested in…..an alien airship has been spotted with sir Harold holt himself at the helm(it seems the KGB and the Chinese were calling a “bluff”….cheeky buggers). And he was waving what appeared to be a Dot”ARSE” import approval for a 35 GTR.So it appears the great man of conspiracy himself is getting in on it…..a “grey”import….although my source’s tell me he has a black GTR(not sure why they call them “Grey” import…..must be because it’s a “grey” area….hmmmm it figures I guess).Any way the old hot rodder himself has fitted it out with sharkfin exhaust’s,“extractors” and a set of “speedy” jelly bean alloy wheels(I think someone should tell the old fooker about nismo or Autobacs or something).I hope you get your “eyes and ears” to look out for this vehicle at the warf’s as I sure feel for the future of Nissan Australia.Other things I have spotted with my eyes, 1x dog taking a dump on the nextdoor neighbors nature strip and ears,the sound of the postmans Honda CT110 mowing square over that bad boy…..and the smell….its and awfull lot like……Hey I know….when I go down to my local Nissan dealer!!!!!

i havent heard anything....so i thought id rattle his chains a bit more

Good day to you sir….I have received some more information that I think you may be interested in…..an alien airship has been spotted with sir Harold holt himself at the helm(it seems the KGB and the Chinese were calling a “bluff”….cheeky buggers). And he was waving what appeared to be a Dot”ARSE” import approval for a 35 GTR.So it appears the great man of conspiracy himself is getting in on it…..a “grey”import….although my source’s tell me he has a black GTR(not sure why they call them “Grey” import…..must be because it’s a “grey” area….hmmmm it figures I guess).Any way the old hot rodder himself has fitted it out with sharkfin exhaust’s,“extractors” and a set of “speedy” jelly bean alloy wheels(I think someone should tell the old fooker about nismo or Autobacs or something).I hope you get your “eyes and ears” to look out for this vehicle at the warf’s as I sure feel for the future of Nissan Australia.Other things I have spotted with my eyes, 1x dog taking a dump on the nextdoor neighbors nature strip and ears,the sound of the postmans Honda CT110 mowing square over that bad boy…..and the smell….its and awfull lot like……Hey I know….when I go down to my local Nissan dealer!!!!!

That is clearly bullshit.

Harold Holt was never knighted.

on another note, should we tell Colin this....appears Nissan are showing off some grey import, damn fringe dwellers!

YOUR INVITATION TO CHECK OUT THE

LEGENDARY NISSAN GT-R IN YOUR CAPITAL CITY

After captivating fans at the Melbourne Motor Show the

legendary GT-R is coming to your capital city very soon.

Sydney - March 18 - Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay, near IMAX theatre (map), 7am-7pm, (please note change of date & location)

Brisbane CBD - March 26 - Queen Street Mall, 7am-7pm

Adelaide Motor Show - April 2nd - April 6th 2008

Perth Motor Show - April 22nd - April 27th 2008

:laughing-smiley-014:

lol, the jig is up. it's actually midnight purple 16. from some angles it looks grey, from other angles it looks red and from yet more angles it makes nissan look childish...

:laugh:

God there is some funny shit in this thread!!

Driving a De-tuned GTR would be like going on a date with Jessica Alba, and finding out she's a man. True your friends wouldn't know, but deep inside, you'd know the truth and want to strangle yourself with you own intestines.

I think that was the icing on the cake :laugh:

The thing is at the end of the day nissan will still sell every single R35 GTR they can get there money-hungry paws on. So who cares if a few are grey imported, theres only so many made a month anyway, and the aussie allotment of thoes is going to be pathetically small.