SAU Community

Gtr Performance Parts Sale! Be Quick

Hi guys have some GTR parts for sale, decided not to go ahead with my upgrade and invest my money else where.

Item: Standard GTR oil & water lines with a few other bends and hoses (some of the lines are not in the pic, but I do have all the water and oil lines)

Condition: good

Price: $100 PRICE DROP NOW $70

To Fit: (What car) GTR's

Item: Standard 97 model GTR manifolds + heat shields

Condition: good

Price: $60 for the pair

To Fit: (What car) GTR's

Item: 2 x APEXI POWER INTAKE PODS PART NO: 500 A022 (these pods bolt direct to the rb20/25det afms will fit R32,R33,R34)

Condition: mint

Price: $100ea PRICE DROP NOW $80ea

To Fit: NISSAN SKYLINE R32,R33,R34 RB20/25T

Item: CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL INDUCTION PIPING FOR RB26DETT 1 x 3inch 90 degree bend, 1 x 3inch 45 degree bend, 2 x 3inch silicon hose, 2 x stainless clamps

Condition: mint

Price: $100 for the lot or will seperate PRICE DROP NOW $80

To Fit: wot eva

post-17649-1205376757_thumb.jpg

post-17649-1205376779_thumb.jpg

post-17649-1205376872_thumb.jpg

post-17649-1205376892_thumb.jpg

Edited by boosted_32

whats the induction piping for, is dat like your cooler piping, please let me know what it replaces as im intersted,

cheers mate

hi mate this piping goes in between your turbo and afm's then the joiners alow u to join the afm's to the pipe and I had purchased the apexi pods that join direct to the afm. the reason I decided to do this is because when you upgrade your afm's on a gtr engine its hard and expensive to find aftermarket induction kits that bolt on to bigger afm's so this was a way of getting around it a bit cheaper, cheers

^^ ohh k

so to fit to my GTR i need to upgrade AFM's

rb25det and z32 afms are about 80mm and standard rb26dett afms are about 65mm. if your looking at upgrading your afms to something bigger these would fit perfect but if ur just looking at upgrading filters you could always buy 2 pod adapters and then these would fit your standard afms.

The injectors are direct fit for the RB26? Do i require any changes done to the fuel rail?

Hi mate these injectors are direct fit no modifications needed to the fuel rail at all, the standard gtr injectors have a bosch square plug, these sard injectors take an oval shape plug which are also included with the injectors, so all you would need to do is change your stock injector plugs with the sard ones and then the sard injectors will plug straight in, cheers

Might be interested in the oil and water lines....

But there is only water lines in the pic????

Do u have the oil lines?

hey mate if you look in the other pics of the turbos you will see the other lines I just havent taken them off the turbos yet. Ive got all the oil and water lines, cheers