SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Spotted a brunette chick driving 2003 silver coupe, driving from gateway and turning on to lytton road....i think number plates were 371 KVG but i doubt its anyone on here.

also spotted another brunette chick driving silver sedan and went into metroplex area....again, doubt anyone on here

Eye for the ladies i see :D

spotted a white V35 coupe this evening on Monash Fwy driving towards the city and into domain tunnel...

a few days ago V35 white sedan parked on A'beckett st

Spotted a brunette chick driving 2003 silver coupe, driving from gateway and turning on to lytton road....i think number plates were 371 KVG but i doubt its anyone on here.

also spotted another brunette chick driving silver sedan and went into metroplex area....again, doubt anyone on here

I live around the lytton road area, but I own a black coupe.

Have never seen you, Luke. I'm always driving around there for work.

Also saw a silver 2004-5 silver coupe parked at Carindale shopping centre with 896 JCR number plate...

And parked in front of a dude at Allingham St in Kuraby with a silver coupe. No offense to who owns this one but the white rims on the silver coupe didnt look nice.

spotted silver V35 coupe this morning around 8:15 on Eliz St turning into Lonsdale... Plate # W*****

has spots on the rear bumper - are those dealer option reverse parking sensors?

Not quite a V, but saw a black Kawasaki 1100.............UNDERCOVER POLICE MOTORBIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know they had any undercover police bikes.....only knew it was a police bike because it had pulled someone over!!!

Not quite a V, but saw a black Kawasaki 1100.............UNDERCOVER POLICE MOTORBIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know they had any undercover police bikes.....only knew it was a police bike because it had pulled someone over!!!

Spotted 2 V35 coupes in Footscray yesterday.

1 Blue w/ black bonnets in d morning on way to work.

1 Silver on moore st in d evening on way home.

Have never seen you, Luke. I'm always driving around there for work.

You don't own a silver sedan do you? I've seen one getting around lytton and tingalpa a couple times.

Also, been seeing a coupe getting around the city with custom plates ALL DAY