SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

hmmm lmao maybe

going on norwest boulevard

do you live in glenwood?

a street off sunnyholt and custom number plate ?

Roughly that area…

…silver sedan…

…custom plate with the letters "GTR" in it…

:D

spotted another silver V35 coupe on richmond road , exchanged waves dunno if his a member though

and

a black V35 at the mean fiddler , said he was a member, had some niceeee rims :cool:

yeh ripstahh that was me... didnt see you in fidler though.. or maybe i did but icouldnt remember your face n wasnt sure it was you .. sorry dude :blink:

spotted another silver V35 coupe on richmond road , exchanged waves dunno if his a member though

and

a black V35 at the mean fiddler , said he was a member, had some niceeee rims :D

hey ripstah, yep that was me!...lol sorry if my wave was awkward, the guy on my left was nearly running me into the median strip!

gotta get a meet happenin with the west sydney boiz soon ay seth

oh yeah cuz, for sure! there are heaps of of us popin up everywhere, lol good to see we are spreading the love...but deep down it hurts me just a tad...i used to be so exclusive :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted a brunette chick driving 2003 silver coupe, driving from gateway and turning on to lytton road....i think number plates were 371 KVG but i doubt its anyone on here.

also spotted another brunette chick driving silver sedan and went into metroplex area....again, doubt anyone on here