SAU Community

Sauqld New Member Welcome Bbq And Cruise -- All Welcome

pear

SAUQld has had 25+ NEW members join our ranks in the last 6months. WELCOME guys!!

This got us thinking... We need to meet the NEW folks!

A BBQ, get the bonnets up and chat about our beloved machines. It's a great chance for the NEW guys to meet some of the OLD guys (not just Noel).

Join us for a BBQ Breakfast. Once we've had a chat, we'll cruise from Cleveland via Mt Cotton, ending up at the Gabba.

The Cruise will end at the Broadway Hotel with an optional Pub Lunch

WHEN: Saturday 29th March 2008 – only 1 DAY away, so put it in your calendar NOW!!!

MEETING PLACE: Cleveland Point Park (see the map)

EVENT SCHEDULE:

- 9am to 10.30am - BBQ Breakfast – eat, meet and be merry

- 10.30am to approx 12noon – Cruise via Mt Cotton, ending at the Gabba

- 12noon – Lunch at the Broadway Hotel (optional)

** New Members, bring along your membership card for a free sausage and drink!

post-12768-1205410403_thumb.jpg post-12768-1205410421_thumb.jpg

EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Hope to see you all there.

If your thinking about joining the club, come along to meet the guys.

MEMBERS, if you plan to join in, please post here

NON MEMBERS, if you plan to attend, Post in this thread

Cheers!

** FINAL UPDATE – Friday 8.30pm

Rain - We only plan to be at the park for 1.5 hrs. There is some shelter, but it’s not going to hold 50 people. Bring a brolly if you must!

Entry and Exit to Cleveland Point – The speed is 50km. DON’T SPEED!!!!!!!!!

No skids, no hooning... you know the drill.

There will be a SAU Banner on display. We don't want any bad press about Skylines or the Club.

For the Cruise – directions will be given out at Cleveland Point. If the roads are wet, drive SAFELY, increase the gap between cars, it's not a race... you know the drill.

** Remember, New Members that joined in the last 6 months, bring along your membership card for a free sausage and drink!

Look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

The Events Team and Club Exec

The List:

1. Pear

2. Mel

3. Chris

4. Traditimeour

5. Anna

6. Bunta

7. Shanef +1 (race car)

8. Jayson

9. Wagamama

10. Black Ninja

11. Eug

12. JaseR34

13. Geoff + funkymonkey

14. Monty

15. hojak

16. Terry

17. toddlls

18. ike

19. Ghost

20. long33

21. stephen22

22. PWND ??

23. Fineline

24. jinkhai

25. Skylinestyle101

26. Oblivion

27. Troy Adams

28. Socko

29. miss26

30. Lee

31. garrysandy

32. vlandau

33. Zennon

34. MountainRunner +3

35. Leo

36. Traditimeour +3

37. R34 VSPEC - in R34GTR

38. R34 VSPEC - and in R34GT (Wife's car)

39. si_

40. gillies2001

41. Rob_32_VSPEC

42. zaffa

43. l0STT

44. Scadtional

45. brent32

46. keeper

47. 3lit3 32

48. NismoKnight

49. Mick & Megan

50. MRR34

51. SevenAngryPenguins

52. d3fo

53. RusH

MAYBE List:

1. Benno

2. Dave (pub - maybe)

3. Strik3r

4. HackerX

5. ceffy

6. Ads

7. Mud

8. Sirskyline (Cruise/Pub maybe)

9. Miss Niz

10. Choyda

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Would be nice to attend this meet. Just about to join sauqld. Count me in yeah?

Thanks mate, will add you to the list.

we've had a good response over the last couple of days. Should be some nice cars on show! and good to meet some new faces!!

Great event there Chris

Anyone who is toying or thinking about joining the QLD club this is a fantastic opportunity to check it all up before laying down the bucks...

I encourage anyone who is thinking of joining to jump along to events like this as it will give you a great insight to the qld club...

Even if you just like skylines and wanta going for a look see, jump along and check out some other people cars youwill be sure to have a great time...

Thank you SAUQLD events team for putting together a package all can enjoy!!!

Cheers Col

I was planning on going to Willowbank that afternoon, for a run or two down the the strip. So this fits in very well with the days plan, it will be cars cars cars all day!

Col, thanks for your comments!

Terry, will add you to the list! good idea about heading to Willowbank after lunch! I'm sure a few of the guys will be keen.

A quick update - we've got 20+ people down already, lookn forward to seeing some nice lines!!

cheers

cheers guys -- names are added to the list.

PWND, I'll add you as a maybe. there are a couple of guys having work done and won't have their car there. see how you go.

Hi guys,

NON MEMBERS may have had trouble with the link in the first post.

Like most forums, you can't post unless you are registered on the SAUQld forum (club member or not).

To keep it simple, NON MEMBERS, please post here in this thread, and I'll keep the list up to date on SAUQld.

I've also updated the post above, so feel free to post here!

Cheers

Yeah we are also thinking about joining. Be nice to meet some ppl we have something in common with :)

So you can count me n my partner in...Black GTS-T...

Edited by Socko