SAU Community

Nytsky's Engine Build

NYTSKY

If your talking Brissy powercruise NYTSKY im sure ill be there with mine and Id love to go ya just to see how a built 25 v built 26 goes :blink: should be able to turn the key this weekend ;):)

Edited by johnbarry88

That CAS was fine when it was on the last motor - couldnt get any sand in there from the bottom end letting go

EDIT: Although, that car has a mind of its own

Its ok steve-o...ive got a free replacement...no probs mate. Did you get the "twoogle" CAL. file for the autronic?

Its ok steve-o...ive got a free replacement...no probs mate. Did you get the "twoogle" CAL. file for the autronic?

Ok cool thats a relief

Yep all good, thanks again. Car is on its way to CRD right now for a run in tune, then ill send the twoogle tune for the serious tune

Ok cool thats a relief

Yep all good, thanks again. Car is on its way to CRD right now for a run in tune, then ill send the twoogle tune for the serious tune

Jim was reluctant to fit the Autronic to my car...but he's tuning yours...no love.

The tune in the unit now is Guilt-toy's RB25 tune...may have been better loading mine in.

He needs to bridge the TPS signal to the ATTESSA ecu to give the car 4WD.

Im reconditioning your CAS...i think the noise was from me cleaning it and the gasket not sealing the unit properly (no fault of yours)

Edited by DiRTgarage