SAU Community

Nytsky's Engine Build

NYTSKY

oh also, nice parkers Dave, need details!!!!!

all mine are yellow :)

Funny that, when we done one of our many pull overs. As we were looking at them one of them died lol

FKNLOL

cunny funts

Dave, sexeh rims, I want! but with a black centre... you give me? :)

See you bastards next Thursday? Mine should be back on the blacktop by then, sans massive epic engine build...

Nah, doubtful, mine should be getting tuned then, the thursday after should be ok

good to see car is up and running... been reading alot about it.. nice rims and N1GTR hmmm not so nice rims... not what i expected to see on your car

They're not whats meant to be on there :banana:

They're temporary

Yup

So who is up for a meet up tonight :domokun:

Where from and to?

I have a 7am start tomorrow so depends where to and i may be able to come - although mines run in now :P

im having drinks at mine after skating... It's not planned but it always happens anyway...

if you're in the area, give me a bell :domokun:

Figure skating right? lol

My engine would be run in if i had to drive to your neck of the woods :P

Two issues i have with the car. The gearbox/engine sandwich not being installed means the heat from the engine transfers to the gearbox tunnel and then into the cabin. With no A/C yet, the cabin heats up very quickly.

The other is the gearbox itself. The syncros are buggered. Shifting into first at a set of lights sound like engaging a straight cut box, and if i downshift too fast into 4th it grinds. So i think a full box rebuild is on the cards after Powercruise.

Ill be heading out to Harry's Cafe at Liverpool at around 9ish.

Figure skating right? lol

My engine would be run in if i had to drive to your neck of the woods :domokun:

Two issues i have with the car. The gearbox/engine sandwich not being installed means the heat from the engine transfers to the gearbox tunnel and then into the cabin. With no A/C yet, the cabin heats up very quickly.

The other is the gearbox itself. The syncros are buggered. Shifting into first at a set of lights sound like engaging a straight cut box, and if i downshift too fast into 4th it grinds. So i think a full box rebuild is on the cards after Powercruise.

Ill be heading out to Harry's Cafe at Liverpool at around 9ish.

just watch the shift from 2nd to 3rd between turns 9 and 10. Thats where i broke mine last time at Powercruise.