SAU Community

Body Kit Query

TAKUSHI

hey guys came across this kit on google but theres no direct site giving alternate veiwed pics

anyone no much bout these kits?

post-36105-1205505994_thumb.jpg

looks simple but sh!t hot

well well looks like i gota bit of saving to do then if i decide to get this kit but yeah id have to get i with the rear wing, the rear still looks too track car without it

• 3 months later...

yeah that was the one downer i found lookin an this kit, buuuut im sure a little fibre glass could go a long way an make the front bar look more junction produce or fabulous

• 4 weeks later...
Guest a31rb25

seeing that FK kit for the first time other than the yahoo japan pics, gotta say i'm not a fan. didn't realise it flared out so much

While were on the topic of bodykits!

Dont spose anyone could tell me what skirts and rear bar mine are from?

I wouldnt have a clue. :)

Image016.jpg

Image119.jpg

Saves me making a topic for it...

Cheers!

Nice car JaiK :banana:

The FK kit has copped a bit of a beating, edge is missing from the passenger skirts where you cracked it, and front bar was in 2 pieces after some gutter action but it got fixed up nicely :P

Will take some pics of the cars current cond when my new digi cam arrives.

dude, this is what you need - my old car :( oh looky - nice plates :)

Final Konnexxion from C-Red

Haha i was waitin for your input on this, how much again that kit set you back? Im really bent on what kit to get as ill say oh yeah ill get this one so ill start savin for it then as time goes on ill get fedup with waitin so ill end up taking the cheaper way out ie the uras copy kits that appear on ebay, ive been told they cause more stress to fit, than they're worth

dude, this is what you need - my old car :) oh looky - nice plates ;)

Final Konnexxion from C-Red

Haha i was waitin for your input on this, how much again that kit set you back? Im really bent on what kit to get as ill say oh yeah ill get this one so ill start savin for it then as time goes on ill get fedup with waitin so ill end up taking the cheaper way out ie the uras copy kits that appear on ebay, ive been told they cause more stress to fit, than they're worth