SAU Community

R33 Gtr Vspec, Light Mods Only. Near Immaculate Condition.

Hi everyone,

I've had my GTR for a year now but i need garage space and another $30K to help me into my next project car. I wouldnt be selling it if I could put 3 cars under the house. The car is not 100% perfect which you would say for any 10 year old car, but its exceptional for its age. The underside of the car is perfectly clean and as you can see from the pics the outside of the car is very good as well.

I've had the car up on a hoist and had the entire undercarridge checked, suspension etc and nothing is worn at all. This was done recently when I fitted a Sydney Kid tuned bilsten kit. The car is tuned to about 260kw on max boost which i've only driven the car on once. I drive the car daily on 0.8bar max. In the past year i've put 5000K on the clock. The car has never missed a beat.

When i have changed anything on the car I have used only top shelf parts. Thats redline fluids, the ARC air box, hioctane catch can and the PWR radiator. These were only replaced to upgrade from things that were showing signs of wear. The water pump, timing belt and adjustable gears were installed when i purchard the car at 55,000k's as a precaution. It was my intention to add some GTSS's and HKS dumps and tune it to about 280kw and keep it as a fun daily driver. But above all I wanted to keep that drivability and reliability.

When i purchased the car there was some signs of neglect in some areas from the previous owner which I have been gradually fixing over time. Nothing serious, just cosmetic stuff. So Ive purchased new front under-trays, re-wired the stereo properly etc, new engine bay bonnet sound deadening pad etc. I had a clutch booster fail as well, so that was replaced with a new one and i had the clutch MC re-sleaved with a stainless sleve.

The series 3 front lip is scratched and the paint is coming off, so i am having that touched up over the next few weeks.

Make: Nissan

Model: Skyline R33 GTR VSPEC

Milage:60,000

Transmission: 5 speed manual/AWD

Colour:White

Complied? YES

RWC supplied? YES

Currently registered? YES

Price:32,000 NEG (I will consider removing some parts to lower the price, call if your interested)

Comments / Modifications:

Specs of the car as it drives today are:

Engine

ARC Super Cold air induction box

Hi Octane custom baffeled breather box/washer bottle tank

HKS 100mm Intercooler

Gates radiator hoses

Gates timing belt

N1 water pump

Nismo front pipe

HKS 100mm exhaust

Greddy adjustable intake and exhaust cam gears

PWR Radiator

The engine compression tested 185PSI on all cylinders. I am happy to perform a compression test in front of any perspective buyer. The engine is near new condition.

Electronics

Apexi Power FC

Apexi AVCR

Apexi Turbo timer

Nismo 320Km/h Speedo and 11,000 RPM tacho

Carbon fiber dash inserts

The rest

Sydney kid tune Bilstein suspension package ( with <500Ks on it )

C's Short shifter

BBS 17x9" rims

Bridgestone Potenza SO3's 255x40x17's all round about 80% tread remaining

Endless brake pads

Motul brake fluid

R34 GTR Seats

Alpine LCD in dash head unit, Alpine Amp and all Alpine Type R Speakers and crossovers

Series 3 front Lip

Nismo indercators

Series 3 Xeoon lights with HID upgraded high-beam lights

Tinted windows

Custom stripes on the bonnnet.

All Redline Synthetic fluids and oils. Next engine oil change due in 200k's

DSC00672.JPG

DSC00656.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

DSC00667.JPG

DSC00671.JPG

Cheers,

Ian.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I'm dropping the price of my GTR and am offering some options to try to sell the car faster. I am upgrading to an R34 so this car has got to go.

First off I have done some upgrades to the car since the first post.

I have added a PLX Devices wideband AFR system using the DM100 and SM-AFR kit. I was about to add turbo's and do the 300kw upgrade but ive decided I want an R34 GTR instead. All it needs is injectors, turbos and a tune. (I have a complete trust 8cm T517z kit i may negotiate on as well)

The car now has slotted RDA front rotors, as the old ones were approaching 28.5mm and needed machining.

I have also had the front bar re-sprayed so the car looks great now. You will notice the N1 vents are not glued in yet as I've been told to let the paint harden for a week first. They get glued in on the coming weekend.

Ive had a tuner check out the tune and it is safe, and the Power FC version is 4.10.

The CD stacker has been upgraded to a 6 disc MP3 stacker.

The Multi-media system has an upgrade arriving soon that will allow it to play DVD, MPEG4 and DIVX movies from DVD disc or USB memory stick. I'll have that put in the the car when it arrives, no change to sale prices.

Ive added $1500 worth of sub and amp too the boot, but I want to keep that unless a new buyer decided they want to pay $1500 for it to keep it in the car.

Here is a pic of the painted front bar...

DSC00956.JPG

The Price drop...

As it is at the moment with all the specs listed in the first post plus this one I'll take $28,000 for it.

If i remove the DM100 and SM-AFR kit and the PWR Radiator, and put the stock GTR radiator back in the car i'll take $1,000 off the price.

I also have two other suspension options that I can swap into the car to further reduce the price. I can put in a set of factory R34 GTR shocks with either stock or lowered springs and i'll accept $27,000.

Or... I also have a second set of Bilsteins with some lowered progressive rate 4.75 and 3.75KG springs that I can swap into the car, and I will then accept $27,000.

The diference here is the R34 factory GTR suspension is the softest. The Progressive rate bilsteins are a little firmer than the Sydney Kid setup and would be ideal if you were able to participate in the occasional track day (which I can never do as Cairns has no tracks and the worst roads in the country...:D ).

I have a heap of stock parts left as well. Stock shifter, rear camber adjustment bushes and some other things... I am willing to negotiate. With everything pulled out if the car that will unbolt and stock parts restored i'll part with it for $25,000.. So there are options.

Current K's are just under 62,000. Next service due at 65,000k

12 months rego was just paid, expires 6/2009.

No tyre kickers or low ball offers.

Cheers,

Ian

0434 147 478

• 2 weeks later...

Ok another update...

Ive put in a new windscreen last week as the old one had a few scratches on it. N1 vents are re-fitted and the Alpine multimedia system has had a DVD/USB memory stick player added that will play MPEG4/DIVX and ever other known video format. Very cool, its like a mobile cinema now.

Ive added a few more pics of the car as it is now.

Price is now $30k as it is now, or $28500 without the boot sub + amp. Yes Ive put the price back up a little. Frankly Im not broke nor desperate to sell it, and I have seen the quality of the other GTR's on offer and they arent even close to the condition of mine. (with the exceptoin of a red R33 also listed on this forum which is also a good buy).

Here are some pics.. Its overcast and raining so im going to take some more next week outside if its sunny. Yes that is AVP2 playing on the DVD.

PM or call me if your interested. Its going on carsales next week.

Cheers,

Ian 0434147478

post-26553-1212987573_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1212987615_thumb.jpg

post-26553-1212987689_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

congrats man, I wish I could shift mine too, I object to your comment that 'I have seen the quality of the other GTR's on offer and they arent even close to the condition of mine. (with the exceptoin of a red R33 also listed on this forum which is also a good buy)' lol as mine is in immac nick too with a shitload of money pumped into it

ROFL, anyway enjoy your 34 dood

• Like 1