SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a nice kitted black 4 door r33 parked behind me at dandy plaza around 5.30 tonite. then as i was leaving i passed a clean looking white 4 door r34. i was in my silvia.

Spotted a White Series 1 R33 - plates were from Queensland - at roughly 4:00pm turning right from Princes Highway onto Fitzgerald Road, Hallam.

Spotted a Black GTT? R34 - plates LILSWA - at roughly 3:45am on the Monash Freeway.

Chick took the off-ramp onto Toorak Road. I flashed my lights at you, was driving the AUSfast truck.

Ferni looking good for Team Purple on Welly Rd this afternoon.

FWIW - Team Hummer and support vehicle waved :laugh:

Everytime I see a Hummer I try to see if it's you lol..

Actually theres a black hummer limo that seems to be following me on a regular basis too.. :D

oh and I spotted some complete tosspot in a red 31 in the Ring Rd traffic tonight.. what an idiot.. the service lane right before the tulla-ring rd freeway merge isn't for overtaking f00l.. for all the idiotic behaviour I went flying past in the right lane anyway..

Spoted silver R33 on dandy bypass, i was in my 32 skyline driveing home from work lol with no number plates gave him ago lol got beat not used to manual properly lolz :( oh and on my way to work yes morning i sore burgendy R33 lolz

Spotted a Green Series 2 R33 - plates TXN-XXX - at roughly 3:00am at Emrem's Kebabs on Hallam Road, Hallam.

Spotted again at roughly 4:45am on Josephine Avenue, about to come to the round-about next to Eumemmerring College.