SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw R34NRG parked along City Road on Friday night. Were you clubbing at EVE? :D I had a mate's birthday party at the club.

indeed i was. how was ur nite?

gun grey r34 gtr, white gtt, black gtst33 and a white series2 33 at parkmore at bout 1. left a card on the black r33 cos you were closest to my parking spot. god im lazy

Anyone in the Epping area should avoid Epping station today!! Apparently TMU are patrolling the roadworks areas which are all 40k/hr.

I work in that area Kaz, and I saw 2 police cars just cruising the area every time I left site and went to another. Even saw a 1 year old Falcon Ute with blue and red lights and siren going...theyre getting cheeky up that way now!

yeh ive seen themm in the new commodore ss utes down ring road with flashing lights as well

even the vicroads undercover was in a falcon ute, and pulled up a truck on the cragieburn bypass

UXY? - ###

White R33 on the Hume heading towards the city - I was on the way back from the snow, about half an hour out... Had an SAU sticker on driver's side rear window...

Spotted black r32 on camberwell midday no plate [GTST4] a silver stagea at same time on same road, white r33 turbo on toorak, 4door silver r34 on chapel street about 1ish and another black r32 turbo on toorak road.

saw heaps today haha