SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a purple R33 Friday night - at the Princes Highway and Belgrave-Hallam Road intersection, Hallam.

Was in the truck next to you.

Also spotted a R33 on the Monash Freeway with customised plates - KAS-something.

Spotted a Black R34 this morning on the Dandenong Bypass.

Was cruising with a mate in the R33 and I was in the R32.

last night was driving near glenroy with a gorgeous yellow r34

plates were

g4arg3s or somethign along those lines.

Spotted the same yellow R34 GT-T 2-door on Russell Street, City about 2:45pm this arvo. Has a black bonnet.

saw a yellow r34 2 door outside the pizza shop on webb street in narre and as i was leaving the car park saw a glimps of a white r33 on webb st going over the train line

spotted a silver r33 s2 near the airport twice during the week and the freaky thing is i spotted it at the exact same spot each time while i was driving to work. also it was a hot chick driving.

ther's so many r33's around nowadays that they may as well be. and for damn sure some are owned by previous honda owners.

btw i just heard an RB boosting down cheltenham rd

Spotted SKYL1N with his new plates lol go through swinburne uni gave you thumbs up and you stopped =P

and spoted him again going through with a shitload of KFC in the car hahaha

Spotted SKYL1N with his new plates lol go through swinburne uni gave you thumbs up and you stopped =P

and spoted him again going through with a shitload of KFC in the car hahaha

hahah

i wouldn't call a large popcorn chicken combo and a WW snack box shitloads :wave:

im making another trip down there soonish

did we work out who owns the white 33 parked next to the ute?

saw a marone r33 turning from stud rd into Brady rd in dandy nth and then a silver R34 GTR on stud rd heading towards rowvile from knox way then a silver R33 series 2 waiting at the set of lights in between high st and ferntree gully rd to turn on to stud rd and a white r32 on the Monash freeway till i got off at Ernst wanke rd