SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

htial this morning. gave you a beep and a wave

Saw you too... ...Gave the highs a little flash...

laith at parkmore. lol at your note

Couldn't resist... ...I was going to put the card back on yours... ...but then thought I'd save it for someone with out SAU stickers... :D

My internet has been playing up heaps of late... ...I'm quite lucky that I can get on this site today... ...That's why the late reply to your last spot...

Saw you too... ...Gave the highs a little flash...

Couldn't resist... ...I was going to put the card back on yours... ...but then thought I'd save it for someone with out SAU stickers... :glare:

My internet has been playing up heaps of late... ...I'm quite lucky that I can get on this site today... ...That's why the late reply to your last spot...

yeah i remember the hibeaming. if you want cards, pm kaz or rock up to one of the meetings. she's got lots

two silver r33's on springvale road. caught up with the first one in nunawading. he then proceeded to boot it past the second at canterbury popping two MASSIVE flames in front of us both. second one turned left at burwood

hahah

i wouldn't call a large popcorn chicken combo and a WW snack box shitloads :D

im making another trip down there soonish

did we work out who owns the white 33 parked next to the ute?

nope i saw it yesterday and no doubt it will be there today. ive never seen it park it just appears and i go early there, maybe i should camp out to give him an SAU card? haha

i havnt been spotted much in my new car! should see it out the front of pizza hut at knox fairly often come in for a pizza :D and get some discount most likely :D

RCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sat morning parked in Berwick centre.

Yeah i was in having my coffee.. Great coffee in Berwick..

Were you in a 33 4 door..?

nope i saw it yesterday and no doubt it will be there today. ive never seen it park it just appears and i go early there, maybe i should camp out to give him an SAU card? haha

he arrives before we get there and he leaves after

maybe its abandoned and has keys inside :D

naa gotta leave a spotted card or 73 of them for every time i see it.

Spotted a Black RS Wagon with SAU stickers at the Shell servo on corner of Napoleon and Wellington Rds. Recognised the driver and waived. Having just attended a funeral on the weekend wasnt in the mood for a chat, sorry mate.

Yeah i was in having my coffee.. Great coffee in Berwick..

Were you in a 33 4 door..?

nah a magna... were on our way to the berwick market

saw a R33 GTR plates were V5PEC on cnr of cheltnham rd and springvale rd and bout 50 metres behind it saw a black R33 with personalised plates and SAU stickers and then saw a Yellow R34 with SAU stickers pulling out of the side street next to keysborough maccas and turning on to cheltnham rd

yeah i remember the hibeaming. if you want cards, pm kaz or rock up to one of the meetings. she's got lots

I'll have to show up one day...

I was thinking today you'll have to tag another member when you see them parked somewhere... ...It could start an Uber-Elite Spotted thread...

Last saturday up at Halls Gap spotted a blue 34... ...it kinda just flashed past going down hill as we were going up... ...I was in my girlfriends friends boyfriends Audi A4... ...Back seat passenger side... ...So I didn't get a good look...

this tag thing could be interesting. the tagee must tag another sau member - not the their tagger. leave a note/card saying you're it and post up what you tagged.

Come to think of it... ...This now reminds me of a game that I used to play with some guys I used to work with and their uni friends...

It is a "Assassin / Ring of Death" game... ...Each player is given a target and they've got to take them out... ...they then move onto their targets target... ...etc... ...The winner is declared after everyone else has been taken out or the games time limit runs out...

You can also get bonus points for taking out your target in creative ways... ...example... ...One of my targets came into the shop to pick up a book he ordered... ...I'd put it aside for him and placed a note inside it saying "BOOM" (this book had a bomb hidden in it, you're out)... ...I rewrapped it in shrink wrap and snickered it up and made sure there was a large note on it saying who it was for... ...Unfortunately for me... ...He opened the book in the store "killing" a number of innocent bystanders...

I'll see if I can dig up the rules... ...Or spend a bit of time writing out the ones I remember... ...Could be a fun little game to run for members over the coming months with all the spring and summer cruises...