SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I can't help but picture the GTT driver and his mate getting it on with the girls while you hand the keys back to your dad... ...You poor sad #$%&...

Hahaha.

Poor guy in the GTT. Feel really sorry for him. Reminds me of this time I was heading to a club in my mates R33. He pulled up out front of the entrance to let us out. I jumped out and a group of guys started laughing my mates R33. Making comments about Jap crap etc. Must have been the holden brigade :) Either way, I moved the front seat forward and 5 girls climbed out (I realise it was overloaded). They just kind of stood their dumbfounded, and soon turned away trying not to make eye contact.

Thanks mate.

I pulled over for a chat after I finished checking my tyres but you obviously needed to head off.

Your car makes a nice note. Sounded good as you drove off. Is it an auto by any chance?

Yeah I wasn't to sure if you were pulling over to go to the shops or to chat, oh well next time.

Yer I like the sound aswell, I picked up the zorst from Created last year. Yer it's an auto, I was running it as a manualised auto (MV Auto's kit), but have hade a few issues, so it back to an auto shift again.

I saw that gtr too turning right into Waverley Rd, niiiiiice.

Were you in the white GTR that I saw passing it?

It was a double spotted for me, i was just behind in the middle lane from memory,

two gtr's one after the other.

EVLGTR?

Dogknight

i heard a thing.. might have been these forums

guys who have exhausts on there commos just wish they could afford jap cars.

i had two mates with very very nice done up commos. both sold and bought nissans... go figure.

Edited by SKYL1N

saw way to many R34's and few 33's today. did spot a 32gtr from skyline nationals green dark coloured one. [GTR 320] i think and lots of 34's.. and a white stagea lol

I saw a white s1 Stagea in Crimebourne (Cranbourne) on saturday, plates were STAGEN anyone on here?

His name is Gareth, forum name on most forums is 'Fuzzy'/'FuzzyDice'/'FuzzyImages'. I believe the car's also for sale soon.

Edited by llama_au

must be a R34 night in narre, saw a very nice blue R34 plates H8ME i think leaving near krispy kremes then saw a yellow R34 in opposite car park to Krispy's and as i left a White R34 in Krispy car park and then as i left fountain gate on to princes hwy saw a black R34 heding towards hallam.

been seeing a nice R34 GTT on sydney road every morning on my way to trade school, NSW rego as well, looks nice.

ps lol @ the Calaisturbo tool of the week bragging about street racing, funny how as soon as I hop in my Skyline every other commodore driver seems to be overcome with the need to compensate for something :P

When I was driving to work today out of the corner of my eye I saw a really nice skyline. I think the rego was "MSPEC" but I wasn't really paying attention - had my eyes on the road ahead of me.

keep seeing a 34 gtr blue stagea with r34 gtr front conversion in st albans. chick always driving it. looks tuff as!!

that belonged to oh performance a few years back .. not sure if he still owns it as he said it was for his mrs to drive around

1. i punished the sad flamin mongrel cause he thought he had a 1meter long cock driving a shitheap 34 with bashed out aussie ice scab face broad minded females in the back..

2. i would usually laugh at wankers like that and let them think what they want, but i couldnt this time.

3.its f*kwits like 34 and friends that make p platers look bad, why try and race something you no is gonna distroy you..

4your all wankers that dont no what a hard days work is, that was my gts, but i gave it back to my dad to keep for him self cause i like to work for my shit unlike most pretty boys on here.

5.i never said anything about my dads gts to any1 cause im not a brager, just good to see a guy have his words eaten, cause he seemed the type to talk shit to girls to get them to like him, and his mates..

6.im no hoon anymore, i have learnt a very expensive leson with hooning and the shit that follows it.

7. most comments sound like jelousy anyway lol, and if it ever comes time that were at any place good for a race, most likely all you would be hearing is the whipple charger screaming of its head as you become owned like your fellow 34 mate..

1. i punished the sad flamin mongrel cause he thought he had a 1meter long cock driving a shitheap 34 with bashed out aussie ice scab face broad minded females in the back..

2. i would usually laugh at wankers like that and let them think what they want, but i couldnt this time.

3.its f*kwits like 34 and friends that make p platers look bad, why try and race something you no is gonna distroy you..

4your all wankers that dont no what a hard days work is, that was my gts, but i gave it back to my dad to keep for him self cause i like to work for my shit unlike most pretty boys on here.

5.i never said anything about my dads gts to any1 cause im not a brager, just good to see a guy have his words eaten, cause he seemed the type to talk shit to girls to get them to like him, and his mates..

6.im no hoon anymore, i have learnt a very expensive leson with hooning and the shit that follows it.

7. most comments sound like jelousy anyway lol, and if it ever comes time that were at any place good for a race, most likely all you would be hearing is the whipple charger screaming of its head as you become owned like your fellow 34 mate..

lol

Hahaha... ...Sad... ...So sad...