SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

f*king nobs.. like to see this f*k head above and his tag along bunny mates that posted in here handle 439rwkw without ending up in a coffin..

Hahaha... ...You've really put a smile on my face today... :P

You made a stupid comment here about blasting someone at the lights... ...You got called out on it by me and others... ...Now you're getting defensive and resorting to name calling... ...You're only making it worse for yourself...

Now go sit on daddy's lap and ask him for the keys again...

ask my dad for keys to a car i gave back cause i wanted to no what its like to work hard for something in life..

you and fellow band wagon members are just wankers.

a point was proven even though it wasnt nessasary and you all having a cry cause its nissan, its r34, got pumped by a holden, and also trying to act like good citizens by saying it was illeagal blah blah blah..

you driving what you drive and on this forum only cause your restricted to money, and hopefully like your car. dont be jelous, i love my 32 and if i had the cash i would love a new maloo, but i cant so my money pit for now will be my 32..

ask my dad for keys to a car i gave back cause i wanted to no what its like to work hard for something in life..

you and fellow band wagon members are just wankers.

a point was proven even though it wasnt nessasary and you all having a cry cause its nissan, its r34, got pumped by a holden, and also trying to act like good citizens by saying it was illeagal blah blah blah..

you driving what you drive and on this forum only cause your restricted to money, and hopefully like your car. dont be jelous, i love my 32 and if i had the cash i would love a new maloo, but i cant so my money pit for now will be my 32..

Hay now... ...We all made fun of your first silly comment and we were done with it... ...Then you had to be childish and comment again in point form... ...and we laughed at you again... ...Then you resort to name calling... ...And we're still laughing at you...

I don't drive a nissan because I'm restricted by money... ...I drive one because that's what I want to drive... ...and have fun driving... ...And being a member of this forum is also part of the fun in owning a Skyline... ...So we can all meet up and enjoy our cars together...

And occasionally laugh at someone like yourself...

im laughing just as much if not more at you saying im childish, because i didnt even go out of my way to embaress someone that drives a r34. if it wasnt me than hopefuly someone else would of made him look small infront of his mates and broad minded femaleters in the back..

im ova it i couldnt careless lol, but shall we be side by side at a set of lights and you think your slong is bigger than mine when im behind the wheel of a 10.87 quartermile gts, i may have to prove to you that you are a bigger wanker than your r34 friend if you think you have a chance lol and the inches to prove me wronge.

i dont even understand why this guy is mad?

I think it's because everyone called him out on his silly little comment... ...and he doesn't have the testicular fortitude to cop it on the chin and learn that comments like that will not be tolerated by a majority of members on this forum...

im not mad lol, people sticking up for a wanker hero in a "r34" because i cleaned him up in a holden, all because he thought his pinky finger was bigger than mine, childish way to prove someone wrong but hey..lol

we dont really care wether you beat the 34 in a holden or not.....

firstly the fact was the 34 had 5? people in it, the gts just you

and also that you brag about blowing the 34 on a public forum that already has enough attention for the cars as it is

this just makes it worse.

And you say you dont hoon anymore???? Well street racing is classified as hooning, so stop being a hypocrite and realise your in the wrong here and being made the mockery of

ill try and get this back on track because i dont really feel like getting involved ive got m yopinion to it but i dont need to say it so.....

i spotted a r33 today when coming home from work, looked very nice and stock loved the size of the tyres though looked awsome.

also i keep forgetting to post this. i see a silver r33 and black r32 everyday and the reason is because i work with the owners. :P

im not mad lol, people sticking up for a wanker hero in a "r34" because i cleaned him up in a holden, all because he thought his pinky finger was bigger than mine, childish way to prove someone wrong but hey..lol

We are not sticking up for any one, its purely the fact that you make your self look like a dick head, one day, when you get your license, which i would not mind betting is still a few years off, you will realize that fast car owners are like guys with big dicks, they dont need to shout it to the world or even worse, publicize it on a forum, they know they have goods when it comes time to need it, and thats all they need to put a smile on there face, on the other hand ppl with slow cars and a small dicks need to shout it from the mountains to try to convince every body they have the goods, most ppl in between are just happy with what they have, in fact i was beaten by a super charged R8, 350rwkw, am i jealous? no, the thing was a f**king weapon, i even tracked the guy down on another forum to tell him so, did he feel the need to shout his victory from the mountains? no, but of course he was smiling.

Also remember, you beat one car, for every car as fast as yours/your dads (of course im putting aside the fact that i think your barely into pubity) there is 10 others that will leave you for dead, and you also have no chance on the little pink trike you got as a hand me down from your older sister.

take the racing to the track to see a proper race,and i bet the outcome would be a non holden affair.

back to the spotted thread,saw a lovely r34 in white with a black bonnet at officeworks off brunswick st 2 nights ago.

this is a spotted thread

keep it on topic - ONLY SPOTTED POSTS or i'll start flinging the warnings out.

I've hardly handed out anything this year, i'd like it to stay that way please.

thanks

Sorry Ash... ...I'll try and keep my Modding to the forums I'm actually a moderator on...

As for spots... ...Saw a few white 33s (S1s and S2s) around Caulfield and Caulfield South last night on my afternoon jog... ...Only got one plate... ...TUTxxx or UTUxxx... ...(I was jogging after all)... ...It was parked next to an exhaust workshop (Dickson?) on Glen Huntly Rd...