SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

lol what! I've never been spotted so much in such a short space of time :(

Rekin - what did you end up seeing? I was either going to see Wall-E or Harold and Kumar but Harold and Kumar won. Ended up being pretty bloody funny like the first.

ended up seeing Wall-e at 9:40pm, was real good haha

saw a silver stagea at mcdonalds in hoppers crossing nearest to the hoppers station p plates, dumped, rims and plates SHZNIT? LOVE ur car man...its awesome...was in the grey r32 if u saw me

Spotted a black 33 near the David Jones round about at Chaddy... ...Had SAU stickers... ...gave a thumbs up...

Also parked next to a gunmetal 33 in the coles car par... ...left card...

Posting from the Apple Store... ...Free internet... :(

I was the 33 at chaddy. My mate in the car thought it was awesome people that have never met wave to each other because of the car they drive heh.

bright purple 33 with 34 rear lights, big kit, gold rims, CF bonnet etc on the hwy just after the westgate bridge... I waved cos it was a nice day and he decided this was an invite to change down a few gears, hit boost (was all laaaag then whack) and preceed to get thrown sideways at about 140km/h in the left hand lane while the highway was packed with cars... then sped off cutting in and out of traffic...

...clearly he was in a hurry to get home to change his undies...

you hero... your the reason I don't usually wave at people... its really embarrassing to drive a skyline sometimes... I mean I'm no angel but this guy was seriously close to causing a high speed pileup on a 4 lane highway

I was the 33 at chaddy. My mate in the car thought it was awesome people that have never met wave to each other because of the car they drive heh.

Oh yeah... ...It's great... ...being part of a group that looked deep within our soles and assigned us a number based on the order in which we joined...

Today I spotted a Gunmetal 32 with it's bonnet up on the Westall Rd Ext... ...Did a U-turn and headed back to see if he needed help... ...He had been hit by another car that locked em' up in the wet and slid into him... ...May have still been driven home... ...but the front left wheel had been pushed back a little... ...I think his plate was "boost" or "doost"... ...I've forgotten... ...Hopefully he wasn't there for too long...

Also got cut off by a tool in a white Toyota Echo... ...Had an "Ironman 4x4" sticker on the boot... ...they then kept weaving in and out of traffic... ...Lets just say I won't be shopping there...

might of been last friday, saturday or sunday saw a chick driving a tuff as black 4 door 32 into the werribee plaza kfc drive thru....wheels were fat as a mofo. looked good!

Edited by jakez88

just had a white 32 gtr plates yawn. In front of me on the west gate fwy near hoppers heading towards geelong. Bloody wide wheels on the back. One of the nicest and cleanest 32's i have seen.