SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

One of the guys at work has a white 34... ...Plate is something like ITZTRU... ...I wonder if he's on here...

Yes...yes I am...

I keep saying it...but I really SHOULD put my SAU stickers on, I think...haha

Spotted jakez88 on Derrimut road about 25 minutes ago

oh yeh? where were u?

saw a sileighty with r32 rear lights at the road-about that connects caroline springs and taylors road together. did a good drift and snakey on to taylors road.

i was in the gunmetal r32.

also forgot to mention at around 11:00am today at watergardens shopping centre saw a clean as black r33 series II exit onto melton highway. chick was driving it...appreciate the girlies getting into the import scene more now! + i reckon its hot LoLz

laith on springvale headed north and a black r34 sedan with p plates and sau stickers headed east on cheltenham. gave you a honk but my reaction times are slow so dunno if u heard

Yeah that was me mate.. I tried to give u a wave after u honked but didn't get my window down in time. I was heading to the car wash oh Cheltenham..U live in the estate?

oh yeh? where were u?

saw a sileighty with r32 rear lights at the road-about that connects caroline springs and taylors road together. did a good drift and snakey on to taylors road.

i was in the gunmetal r32.

Yer i see it around alot always drifting off melton hwy or parked at watergardens shopping centre..

Looks shmick in my opinion

Yer i see it around alot always drifting off melton hwy or parked at watergardens shopping centre..

Looks shmick in my opinion

yeh i agree its real nice...something different too with the r32 rear lights instead of type x/kouki style...green p plater too...thought he was gonna loose it around the round about since it was wet but controlled it pretty well.

yeh i agree its real nice...something different too with the r32 rear lights instead of type x/kouki style...green p plater too...thought he was gonna loose it around the round about since it was wet but controlled it pretty well.

if it was the guy i know driving he is associated with the insane drifters and his pretty good.

Theres quite a few 180s around our area who have some skilled drivers behind the wheel, seen it first hand :P

actually yeh thats very true i've seen a few people drift pretty well without stuffing up. actually saw a white r33 series 1.5 come out of watergardens shopping centre today with some good sideways action hitting limiter. sounded tuff hehe