SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw 5 skylines 2day...

-Carribean Market mint r34.. paint job decals rims, dark blueish i think..didnt get up close enough

-burgandy r33 driving down stud rd turning onto wellington rd

-s1 33 at knox with 2 tone paint with everlast sticker on back windscreen

-another r33 few spots away from it outside kfc parking

- stock as a rock 4dr r33 at carribean market aswel

Saw a few on Great Ocean road - Gave them a friendly wave. 1 "blinged out" - silver R33 coupe just gave me the biggest greasy :)

Last night coming home from Great Ocean Road - White R32 GTR - plates - XGTXRX

Fairfield - Green R33 coupe - plates - QSA *** - Very Clean car mate :)

Hi Mark, are you the one in the 4-door r34, with your friend? i was driving back from torquay. such a nice day for a drive :(

but quite disappointed nothing much to see there unless going for surfing.

plus the morning after i had to clean the car from all the bugs. not happy ... :ermm:

sat night. parked outside a kebab store in the carpark of 7-11 2am. parked next to a white r34 and a blue r32 both on p's

sun night. keysy dandy bypass, just crossing chandler road, a white r32 gtr and a black r33 side by side cruising.

plenty others on a day to day bassis also

QUOTE(iseekool @ 12 Oct 2008, 09:04 AM) post_snapback.gifSaw a few on Great Ocean road - Gave them a friendly wave. 1 "blinged out" - silver R33 coupe just gave me the biggest greasy :(

Hi Mark, are you the one in the 4-door r34, with your friend? i was driving back from torquay. such a nice day for a drive ;)

but quite disappointed nothing much to see there unless going for surfing.

plus the morning after i had to clean the car from all the bugs. not happy ... :)

If it was a white r34 4 door, it was me. My mate and his GF were in my car, my other 2 mates were in the blue Supra following me. Our reason for the trip was to give our cars run on the GOR and enjoy the sunshine. Once we got to Apollo bay we just kicked back on the beach. I had bugs all over my front end too, have to get around to cleaning it tomorrow, I've been a little too lazy to clean it off today hehehe.

managed to park next to the r34 that looks like a track car decked out in RE CUSTOMS decal. didnt think he actually drove it. always see your car at the workshop.

at mordiallic beach carpark last night around 630pm. i was the white Stagea next car down from yours.

you were getting alot of looks and comments while i was paying for my parking. special interest from a marked divy van

drove along side a silver r33 s2 (TVS-xxx) on heatherton road at about 3 with sau sticker, sorry i didn't wave back to you, i was day dreaming lol :P i tried to catch up, but too many cars in front.

Yeah that was me. Good to see another SAU'er out and about. Also passed a purple R33 on Murumbeena road last week. Looked and sounded modified. I was the silver R33 heading the other way.

Some rat scratched my car over the weekend. Looks like a someone trying to make a turn and just touched the side of my car. So pissed off. Why are people such dogs?

purple 33 @ servo in narre today, parked up next to my shit box then left before I'd come back out....very nice colour :)

and about 486553820 33s over the weekend, there are whales everywhere these days.... :)

QUOTE(iseekool @ 12 Oct 2008, 09:04 AM) post_snapback.gifSaw a few on Great Ocean road - Gave them a friendly wave. 1 "blinged out" - silver R33 coupe just gave me the biggest greasy :(

If it was a white r34 4 door, it was me. My mate and his GF were in my car, my other 2 mates were in the blue Supra following me. Our reason for the trip was to give our cars run on the GOR and enjoy the sunshine. Once we got to Apollo bay we just kicked back on the beach. I had bugs all over my front end too, have to get around to cleaning it tomorrow, I've been a little too lazy to clean it off today hehehe.

yes it must be you then. can't be mistaken coz yes i remember there was a supra behind you hehehe :ermm:

nice to meet you then :) . name's jaya.

what's your rego again? next time i see u on road will give u sign :blink:

oh yes..good luck cleaning the bugs :D . they went into under bonnet too :)

White 33 gts+t with sau vic stickers on rqw on beach rd cruisin with a hot pink vl turbs with pink neons :bunny:

Yer that VL is pretty feral lol

I spotted a black S1 r33 gts-t with SAU stickers on it at the bunnings car park at taylors lakes at 9pm