SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

t'was i. yeah you looked a bit stunned at first. lol. got your honk tho so all cool

saw RBPOWA at parkmore. i was eating nandos and i saw you drive past. woulda yelled out but b4 i could figure out what to saw you'd gone :D

got myself a stalker haha, just on my way to RE customs.

mmmm nando's tell ya what there is some thigh and breat in there i wanna get my chow down on haha (wait for an edit)

Sunday afternoon, spotted a white R34GT, twintip exhaust with SAU stickers (victoria part missing), ducking and weaving through traffic most of the way. I was riding shotgun in my cousins BA XR8 with plates ITZON...don't know if you noticed us...

saw a black r33 in undercover carpark at fountain gate. had fmic and an aftermarket rear bar dunno what type though and had rear spoiler taken off. very nice paint job on it.

not really... its just that veilside = massive fail... there have been studies... lab coats, bunsen burners, calculators and glass beakers etc

Veilside is like a Sexually Transmitted Disease.....great for about 30minutes and you spend the rest of your life saying "whyyyyyy!"

Just like cigarettes, veilside bodykits should come with a warning about the dangers of 'riceritis'

Veilside is like a Sexually Transmitted Disease.....great for about 30minutes and you spend the rest of your life saying "whyyyyyy!"

Just like cigarettes, veilside bodykits should come with a warning about the dangers of 'riceritis'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

saw a insane orange r33 plates were ANGELV or sumfin like that on thompsons rd and also a white 33 on hallam rd between hallam and hampton park

Saw the same Orange r33 today on Narre Cranbourne rd around 6pm this arvo, looks insane.