SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

was on hoddle street last night at about 6:30pm stuck in the peak hour traffic, had a white r33 gtr pull up next to me and then the next lane over a r34

and i was thinking 'what are the chances 3 skylines in a row in peak hour!

I saw that white r33 gtr too - cute azn chick was behind the wheel.

I was in the white r34 door across the road.

What car were you in?

spotted

white r33 on bell street - saw your SAU sticker on the side window - nice wheels - pulled up next to you and had a look

also on bell street i saw a very clean looking blue r33 pulling into kfc

and then at the lights @ lwr heidelberg rd a gun metal grey r32 gtr also had SAU sticker on the side window - i wanted to have a closer look but was busy trying to drive like a granny as my fuel gauge was on empty!

Spotted a purple 31 GT-R on Princess Hwy... ...(WD?-?99 I think)... ...was heading outbound and then did a U-turn before it got to Chaddy and headed back in...

Gave a :P and got a :) in return when stopped at a red light... ...Also had a chuckle with my GF when she saw the Red Light Camera go off for the first time...

was on hoddle street last night at about 6:30pm stuck in the peak hour traffic, had a white r33 gtr pull up next to me and then the next lane over a r34

and i was thinking 'what are the chances 3 skylines in a row in peak hour!

yeah that was me in the white gtr, i hate peak hour on hoddle traveling from work in st kilda to richmond i use about a quator of a tank to get there!!!!!

it sucks having a dirty big single