SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw kadane, turning left onto stud road off ferntree gully road at around 6:50pm~

Was waiting at the lights :P

Spotted!

Think I saw you waiting there too. Also saw a black line heading in the opposite direction to me around dandelion dr shortly after.

was driving on princess near the S bend and this white R33 goes up my ass then finally after trying its hardest finds a break in traffic and tried to gets the lights next to me was LOLing hard with my mate, Think had White wheels and had the darkest windows you can get, even in the light i could not see the driver!!!!

Anyway pull up next to her and was some blonde girl didn't pay much attention lol

LOL a story at its best....maybe not accurate, im not into tailgating or running on the street mate, yes I pulled out behind you but FARK just checking out your car man, nothing more nothing less....nice ride btw!

spotted two 5ltr vn commos tryin to take on the mcr gtt yesterday arvo

after having both their asses handed to em at the same time (was quite surprised myself) i saw (bout 20mins later) 1 of em broken down and the other pulled over by teh powleez

i on the other hand drove back home and ate some chicken :P

oh yea saw some skylines too...

kingtr parked infront of me at recustoms as i left :P

RE customs? are u sure ???? lol when was this i don't even know where RE is ....... maybe you saw my mate he went to drop his inter cooler pipe off somewhere and took my car def wasn't me i don't use RE customs

LOL a story at its best....maybe not accurate, im not into tailgating or running on the street mate, yes I pulled out behind you but FARK just checking out your car man, nothing more nothing less....nice ride btw!

yer..... sorry i must have been a little drunk thats just wat it seemed like when u were weaving in and out of slow moving traffic to try get ahead of everyone.. hope it was to check the car out tho :P nice car to you gotta do something about them windows f*k they are black totally black!!!! :)