SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

lol whos been saying im thrashing it, just giv it a little stick here and there :blink:

yeh the clutch does my head in at times, but other times it pays off.

yerp, going all out on this thing, im bit more of a straight line man so ill be aiming for one of the quickest gtt's around.

little birdy told me lolz! i tried to drive it once and didnt get 2meters; had to let alain back in lolz!

your not building a vl too are u? i fink i memba talkin to u at a party once.

awesome new avatar... futurama!

Thankyou mate!! great bondaaaage.....i mean cartoon

SPOTTED

cruise tonight to docklands with all my mates; university hill depart with 2 wrx's, 1 r34 gtr, 1 s15, Civic and couple other screemers.

Also saw some nice cars at the carwash next to nova vista today; few xr6 turbos and a nice rex with [JETR3X] plates i think.

Spotted DRFTN 6 last night on prinny hwy heading towards berwick. I was in the white R33 next to ya. gave you the thumbs up but dont know if u saw.

I spotted her also this morning at around 7am passing the opposite way to me on some street (forgot the name) off webb st in narre, parallel to the train tracks near narre stn

Spotted DRFTN 6 last night on prinny hwy heading towards berwick. I was in the white R33 next to ya. gave you the thumbs up but dont know if u saw.

:P

I spotted her also this morning at around 7am passing the opposite way to me on some street (forgot the name) off webb st in narre, parallel to the train tracks near narre stn

:P