SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

ah that place haha, the place was packed!

Ran out of price lists so decided to leave :P

Im suprised you noticed me so quickly, i was only in for a couple of seconds amongst the hundreds waiting in line :)

I was helping out in the store room, shit load of cases came in and no space to put them :down: I heard RB and saw your wing mounts :P Then a minute or two later some more RB and wing mounts leaving, hah

Its cause Simon doesnt do any work :)

Why you reckon the line is so long!!!

Just kidding, MSY FTW! :down:

No parts for you! Back of line!

Seinfeld_s7e6.jpg

:)

LOL Anthony ur the 3rd person who has said that to me now!

Last night my friend steven sms'd me n goes jst saw ur car gettn thrashed...then exactly 5 mins later MP R33 (Ross) sms'd me n goes just seen ur old r34, looks like its going to be wrapped around a pole soon...

cant believe he payed so much money for a car and his going to kill it..not only that, but that r34 was so clean..

ahwell...his now i guess...

LOL Anthony ur the 3rd person who has said that to me now!

Last night my friend steven sms'd me n goes jst saw ur car gettn thrashed...then exactly 5 mins later MP R33 (Ross) sms'd me n goes just seen ur old r34, looks like its going to be wrapped around a pole soon...

cant believe he payed so much money for a car and his going to kill it..not only that, but that r34 was so clean..

ahwell...his now i guess...

if hes got enough money to pay 27k for a GT-T, i don't think hes really gonna care what happens to it lol..