SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

white 33 s2 with SAU stickers at rosanna station this morning. plates WKD---

That's my 33 :(

Spotted a white R34 on Upper Heidelberg Road last night with SAU stickers. I was in the restaurant admiring your ride from afar lol.

saw around about 5 skylies (32 and 33's) at arhturs seat last night and as they left they decided to light em up. i aint going to say there plates on here though. dunno if they were sau guys or not.

aslo saw a black r32 on fleetwood drive in narre with sau stickers. seen u alot wen ever im out the front having a smoke u drive pass lol

Spotted KAZ180 yesterday in Port Melbourne.... U drove right past me as i was standing out the front of work..... Also see a white series 2 R34 everyday hammer it down Turner st in Port Melbourne....U work a couple buildings down from me!

Was heading towards the city on princess highwayy and i saw a R33 GTS-T with sau stickers, i gave him a run in my N/A 34 and it was door to door for about 200 metres then we stopped lolz. There were heaps of silvias out that night too.

Spotted TUFR-32 last night at about 8:30pm...

Just spotted a white R34 with SAU stickers turning from Moray St onto Coventry St i think...

Was heading towards the city on princess highwayy and i saw a R33 GTS-T with sau stickers, i gave him a run in my N/A 34 and it was door to door for about 200 metres then we stopped lolz. There were heaps of silvias out that night too.

are you the same white R34 with blue neons under car and nismo stickers all over that also wanted to run me last week on princess hwy?

damn r35's ... i've only seen R-MODE at a workshop .... i wanna see and hear one !

maybe find work in the city ?

your doing better than me...

in2win on bell st last night.

and 2 33's on ballarat rd going under the western ring rd sunshine bound at around 8pm....

keep seeing a purple 34 in hallam areas too...

spotted few members of SAU in issue 75 of AUTOSALONN!! lol

i think i saw Bez leigh and Ashneel i think, dezz might of been in there too..only had a quick glance

are you the same white R34 with blue neons under car and nismo stickers all over that also wanted to run me last week on princess hwy?

Yeah buddy that was me haha, did u floor it after the lights when we ran?

Or where you just playing with me? hahaha