SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

i cannot remember running you because i never went past vacume on my boost gauge lol.. if i did want to run u.. you would have noticed :/

was jst cruising along... dont remember flooring it after the lights either...

Oh well, so what did you get up to on that night lolz?

spotted few members of SAU in issue 75 of AUTOSALONN!! lol

i think i saw Bez leigh and Ashneel i think, dezz might of been in there too..only had a quick glance

woot just went and bought it. YAY lol

sau stickered black r32 on heatherton rd in traffic. you went right past my nose as i was turning right out of a driveway and got it slightly sideways changing lanes a bit further on. no acknowledgement - where is the love?

2 sec later, non stickered sau r32 heading in the same direction. exchanged waves

black 32 with sau stickers on princes hwy, i beeped as i was turning right

silver 33GTR going past Doncaster s/c, very clean

grey 32GTR heading towards eltham/greensborough way i gave the thumbs up but got nothing back :rofl:

all within an hour of each other

blackburn rd just after high street road intersection (next intersection)

I think its a black Porsche lost it and took out the whole fence of the house on the corner. Car is sitting perpendicular to the road. Probably oversteered and drifted into the fence taking it all out.

Cops standing around and a tow truck.

sau stickered black r32 on heatherton rd in traffic. you went right past my nose as i was turning right out of a driveway and got it slightly sideways changing lanes a bit further on. no acknowledgement - where is the love?

2 sec later, non stickered sau r32 heading in the same direction. exchanged waves

the one with the SAU sticker was my mate hes an ass and bought the car with the sticker although he is on here.

the second one was me :D im too tight to buy a sticker lol

I was on all them roads, Heatherton & Princes but i dont' know if it was me coz my cars purple with black bonnet.

=P

well if you waved at a black r33 on heatherton, it was you. if not then it wasnt (some impressive logic there if i do say so myself)

oh btw, were u the black four-door with diff rims on each side? u then turned off into the carwash and were washing ur car.

I was with my friend in the car we seen u turn onto sunshine ave and were both like at the same time 'the rims on that four-door look hot what are they?', then we caught up to you and the rims on the otherside were different lol

Haha. yea that was me, BUT i have a white 4 door R34 not black....:)

But i dont have different rims, i got 4 black rims. mayb it looks different when driving LOL

If your wondering what they are, they are just my Stock 17" GTT wheels painted Gloss Black. Couldnt afford new rims, but i love them now :)

And i reakonized your number plate, cuz i seen it on this forum haha

Spotted a white R34 series II 4 door this morning along at 7.30am Station St Fairfield - drove next each other for most of Heidelberg road - city bound.

This possibly could be the same one I spotted early this week.

Spotted a purple 32 GTR on Bell St yesterday at around maybe 1:20 pm, had SAU stickers.

That was me mate.

Didn't notice your car though? :)

Parked outside Clark Rubber.

oh yeahhh I remember seeing a parked car, dude on phone next to it (not sure if outside Clark rubber though)

Had plenty of stickers etc?

Now I remember lol, looked good. :)

A silver 33Gtr on Boundary rd gunning it, sounds tough BUT............

.............too bad after i just saw a Silver R35 GTR at work (drooling), Nissan Australia Aftermarket Product Manager brought one around and i have to go out for lunch so i missed a test drive session ;).