SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted Goldish R34. Pretty stock looking but clean.... Oh yeah turning right off Nepean Hwy onto Cummins Rd at about 8:45

Purple (or black) 33 GT-R around 8:45am today stopped at the turning lights onto Blackburn Rd from Princess Hwy... ...Saw the SAU stickers after I'd already driven past and they weren't blocked by street signs... ...He would have gotten a good look at me as I went by...

Spotted a white R34 coupe at 1.30am at Thomastown BP while inflating my tires, you filled up some petrol and we drove side by side along Dalton road 'till the ring road. Very nice clean car. Gave the thumbs up.

spotted LUKEB again in lunar drive ins was gonna knock on your window but didnt wanna scare the crap outta ya LOL.

and 2 other r33's there, 4 door and coupe :action-smiley-069:

saw a white 33 on stud rd just past knox bout 10.30pm, looked like you were getting a 'random' check with the coppers head under the bonnet :action-smiley-069:

Last night (maybe 5:30ish) followed a R35 GTR (GDZZLR) down the monash - got off at Ferntree Gully Road.

Today, about 2:30, saw BEZA on Springvale Rd in Springvale, was in the white 33 having some fun with the Porsche in front of me (mate who works at Porsche has a Cayman for the weekend :) )

saw a white 33 on stud rd just past knox bout 10.30pm, looked like you were getting a 'random' check with the coppers head under the bonnet :)

Probably the same cop that pulled me over. He has been doing laps of stud road recently.

He actually pulled me over the previous weekend, did a bit of a check under the hood and let me go. He was a fairly young cop and was pretty good about everything.

He got me again last night, came up to the window and asked "I pulled you over last week didn't I?". I said he did and he said okay, have a good night.

He seems to be targeting skyline's, as he has changed the directly he was heading on both occasions to follow me to pull me over. But as I said, he wasn't being a dick about it like some previous bad experiences I have had. Be polite and hopefully you'll be okay.

Last night (maybe 5:30ish) followed a R35 GTR (GDZZLR) down the monash - got off at Ferntree Gully Road.

Today, about 2:30, saw BEZA on Springvale Rd in Springvale, was in the white 33 having some fun with the Porsche in front of me (mate who works at Porsche has a Cayman for the weekend :( )

lol gave you a wave not sure if you saw.. wow out of all the r33's i spotted today with SAU stickers you were the only one to post on forums haha.. yeah i noticed you 2 were following each other. i was checking out the porsche.

also spotted another R33 with SAU stickers on ftg road cruised with him for a bit gave each other thumbs up and was cruising tonight waiting for a mate to catch up behind me signalling for him to go infront of me but turned out it was an SAU R33 lol