SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

stirred a yellow r34 on springy rd about 9pm thinking that it was a friend of mine (hung). I only realised it wasn't him when i looked in my rear view at the red light.. LOL Same colour car, rims and a lil SAU sticker on the side. :(

Spotted a white modded R34 GTT coupe down Dalton road around 10.30ish. Personalised plates, SIG*** (Cannot remember the rest).

Sounded great. I yelled out "nice car" and gave the thumbs up - guy acknowledged.

I was in the white bluebird.

spotted niroj (basti) @ mulgrave maccas last night. didnt realise it was u behind me in drive thru untill u pulled up next to me on springvale road.

didnt realise it waas you till i saw the re sticker

stirred a yellow r34 on springy rd about 9pm thinking that it was a friend of mine (hung). I only realised it wasn't him when i looked in my rear view at the red light.. LOL Same colour car, rims and a lil SAU sticker on the side. :P

LOL, that was me :D But I do remember you, Tuan's sister's bf?

I met you awhile ago at RE Custom's dyno night :)

LOL! pm replied.. Oh and for the record I didn't put my foot down, If i did you would've never been up my ass or seen my tail lights even! Skylines = :down: ! Oh wait.. this is a skyline forum, think im stirring in the wrong place again.. :happy: HAHAHAHHAHA JKJK.. If i had the funds id be sitting in a GTR! Guess that also applies to all the gtst and gtt owners on here.. :)

Catcha` round buddy :cool:

saw an R34 GTR VspecII NUR on a dyno the other day

i actually forgot how to do maths in my brain to make room for remember the sound it made so i can play it back in my head at any time

was incredible

black 34 gtt parked in front of JB hifi knox this morning, then a yellow 34 gtt doing a U-turn in front of JB hifi around lunch, then white r33 parked next to JB hifi at 5pm.

goddamn skyline knox rats!! ... :D