SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a factory dark green R33 GTS-T Near my house on Princess Highway. Havn't seen many of them in that colour for ages, so was cool to see, didn't get plates, just noticed he was an SAU member, turning onto Fentree Gully Rd. Don't have my SAU stickers on anymore so if anyone sees me, give us a wave lol, ever since i took them off im like a leper, no one wants to talk anymore :S

Hopfully should get some new stickers again soon.

came up next to blue r34 GTR JSM-34. definatly had to give that fella a thumbs up as it was in mint condition and he drove it sensibly

i see this around now at glenny all the time. its really clean

Yellow R34 coupe with CF bonnet at Northland shopping center carpark (Wood St side) next to a 350Z about 5PM.

Number plates "G34RCE" (Geforce) or something to that effect - My short term memory sux....

drove past TOYGTR r32 gtr on stud road today saw him stare whilst stuck in traffic as i drove past lol and shortly after drove past charles.

yeah me and Charles saw that in dandy on Lonsdale street, outside those new Punt Hill apartments.

you would of just missed me Beza, i turned off at Chandler road later on.

also saw a blue r34 gtr with black bonnet , part of a wedding convoy. plates GTRR we all got a toot while waiting for a tow truck yesterday