SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a few skylines around 10ish tonight at Emrem Kebabs in Hallam... I think they were all 33s... including CR33M, one with massive Auto Indulgance stickers all over it, and a four-door.

Was good to see all were behaving themselves amongst the other rabble... I think all the skylines had gone by the time the cops showed up though...

Yea there was this dipshit in the grey commo. Hope the cops got him. Not cool to do doughnuts in the middle of a petrol station...

Spotted a yellow kitted R34 GTT with a GTR badge at Mentone Safeway tonight @ 11:10pm.

Are you on here dude?

i think he works at safeway see him there all the time. saw yellow 34 outside bendigo bank in cheltenham thursday or friday night..

haha dude i was the big white four wheeler that beeped at you as you were coming out of a side street across from Harris Scarf :D you looked at me as i chucked a gang sign across the passengers side yo!

yew :P tho i didnt see you though :rofl:

but i did spot a burgandy 33 with a big kit and stuff going down the highway

i think he works at safeway see him there all the time. saw yellow 34 outside bendigo bank in cheltenham thursday or friday night..

I don't think he works at that Safeway, because I work there lol and I do park my yellow R34 out the back, so you sure it's him or you've been seeing me haha.

And yup, you spotted me on friday night haha, I was there with my missus at the Thai restaurant.

Yea there was this dipshit in the grey commo. Hope the cops got him. Not cool to do doughnuts in the middle of a petrol station...

Where abouts is this kabbab joint, i've heard of it but not sure where it is?

Spotted an silver R32 and white R34, and also an R33 I think it was purple/yellow and had DRIFT written on the back side panels and other stuff on it I can't remember.... all at the Currums Downs shops (Safeway) last night just on dark.

Spoted a very clean r33 gts-t coupe heading city bound yesterday around 6PM - Nepean HWY. Seemed mainly stock. Asian guy in a dark singlet driving. No SAU stickers from what I remember.

Also seen a red R32 GTR heading the opposite direction - mature aged fella driving.

saw three KR4 silver r33 gtst at sandown on sunday, including mine.

was kinda strange when we were all on the track, add in a silver r33 gtr. that is four silver 33's following each other around the track.

to make it even more strange throw a yellow megane cup into the mix as we caught up to him.