SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted Charles AGAIN driving down Lower Dandenong Rd (towards Mentone) a bit later in the day. Would've been like 5ish I think.

And yeah dude, always in the Supra now :D The ZX only comes out on rare occasions.

Lol now you are stalking me :P

btw is your supra white? :P

stalked CR34M last night down chaps and into the city but was the owners mate driving. ended up back on the highway later and ran into HALLE and the other guys. cut a few laps with them and BAZUKA (blue torana)

saw a Black R32 at the lights near McDonalds in Warrnambool, had the SAU stickers so it was worthy of a toot from the Stagea and the thumbs up :cool:

and a blue beat up R31 outside clive peters :happy:

haha. saw a dirty rusty stagea at some appartments too :)

saw u on friday i think heading towards springy just before the westall rd turnoff at almost 5? i was going the other way

Oh yeah! I saw you too :) You were by yourself yeah?

Lol everytime I see your car, I always kinda knew it's you, but for some reasons, I still wait until I can see your SAU sticker, by then I'd wave, but you are already gone lol.

Oh yeah! I saw you too :) You were by yourself yeah?

Lol everytime I see your car, I always kinda knew it's you, but for some reasons, I still wait until I can see your SAU sticker, by then I'd wave, but you are already gone lol.

yeah headed back from work in burwood...dont worry im the same, i look for the CF garnishes on ur spoiler :P

speaking of work...theres another yellow 34 with eyelids and nismo kit where i work for telstra...noticed on friday it has SAU stickers in the traditional spot...anybody know who it is? lol

what car were you in, i had a few in my sights i was keeping an eye on.

A white classic (GC8) Impreza, not WRX. With a canon. Girl in passenger seat, heaps of shit in the back seat (not that you would have been able to see, probably...). :)

I was following Ash's white R34 which was further up, I don't think you caught up to him though.

On my way to the Dandenongs this arvo I seen a stock bayside blue GTR 34 OMG I jizzed in my pants :)

Might've been me? I was heading to Springy for CNY!

EMSTA today on the M1.. was flying under the radar in gf's mazda3.

also a bayside blue 34 gtr at shoppo top carpark last night

That was me.. damn that carpark was full as last night!

A white classic (GC8) Impreza, not WRX. With a canon. Girl in passenger seat, heaps of shit in the back seat (not that you would have been able to see, probably...). :)

I was following Ash's white R34 which was further up, I don't think you caught up to him though.

nah didnt even notice :P

That was me.. damn that carpark was full as last night!

i know! when i got there there was some ute parked about 20cm from your drivers door :)

gotta find those corner spots where no one else can park next to you :P

hell no! cruising at 100, then not even moving.

what car were you in, i had a few in my sights i was keeping an eye on.

i saw you in the rear vision mirror on the westgate lol. mate was driving and just caught a glimpse of your car. was gonna call but mobile was up front and i was still half asleep lol but i did remember your car hahahaha