SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yep :P + black wheels with chrome lip.

Maybe that was you the other day lol. Woulda been last Wednesday or something, you were driving down lower dandy in the morning then you turned right onto springvale rd?

I was in my mums car again lol

Maybe that was you the other day lol. Woulda been last Wednesday or something, you were driving down lower dandy in the morning then you turned right onto springvale rd?

I was in my mums car again lol

Yeah, that would have been me. Wouldn't have been turning right though. I head down to Dandenong every morning for work :P

yeah headed back from work in burwood...dont worry im the same, i look for the CF garnishes on ur spoiler :(

speaking of work...theres another yellow 34 with eyelids and nismo kit where i work for telstra...noticed on friday it has SAU stickers in the traditional spot...anybody know who it is? lol

What part of Burwood do you work in?

I work there too :)

Spotted a clean dark coloured wingless R33 drive past me at the dalton road/western ring intersection whilst i was turning right back on the freeway around 11pm. And earlier around 8pm saw an red(??) MR2 when i was driving into plenty valley s.c. who gave me a thumbs up so i returned with a nod and thumbs up. Also see the gold R32 everytime i head into plenty valley. If youre on here ron, then g'day, not sure if that gold 32 is yours or your brothers car, but it's very nice. You might remember me from years back when my alternator let go in my black R32 around mill park and you and your boys helped me out, thanks heaps for that bro. Will send you an sms if im in the area again. :D

Hey mate it's me ron, yeh i still got the skyline just changed it to gold,swing past next time ur in the area.

Hey mate it's me ron, yeh i still got the skyline just changed it to gold,swing past next time ur in the area.

Hey bro, next time i head upto plenty valley i'll pop by and say hello. Alot has changed on my 32 since the last time you saw it, will fill you in when i see you next. i've also ditched the twins and gone back to a single :D .

:) This hot azn chick in a white R34 sean with a CF bonnect and nismo front bar. I almost always see her daily in the Camberwell area. She never looks at me. Today she had a guy in her passenger seat - *Heart Broken*

UVH xxx plates by any chance?