SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a Toyota camery this morning on cheltenham rd with SAU stickers lol. With plate TMS xxx

Looked like it was mum and dad that was driving it :P

I got a silver Lancer with SAU stickers on it and, yep I look like a dad. :P

Also, I saw four Skylines cruising up Canterbury rd yesterday looking very cool. Not sure if they were SAU but cruising very nicely I must say.

Made me feel a little bit sad, but decided not to join in on the back of the line in my wifes Astra :down:

Anyone here own the white Stag that's parked on Harker St in Burwood most days? I think the young bloke who drives it works at a mechanics along there or a sunroof installers.

If it's you send me a PM and I can show you a better place to park it. More secure and out of the sun.

BTW, I drive the black (very, very dark purple actually) R33 that you may have seen around there.

Spotted a white 34, think the plates were SKYR34 or something, parked on nepean hwy around brighton area.

Also had a white 33 with p plates driving behind me on the monash just going past stud rd around 4pmish

I got a silver Lancer with SAU stickers on it and, yep I look like a dad. :P

Also, I saw four Skylines cruising up Canterbury rd yesterday looking very cool. Not sure if they were SAU but cruising very nicely I must say.

Made me feel a little bit sad, but decided not to join in on the back of the line in my wifes Astra :down:

Yeh that would have been us, our mate just bought his silver 34 sedan yesterday so we cruised up with him to get it :P

Spotted a white 34, think the plates were SKYR34 or something, parked on nepean hwy around brighton area.

Also had a white 33 with p plates driving behind me on the monash just going past stud rd around 4pmish

for a second i thought that was me cos i park on nepean all the time :)

Oh herro! Did you also see my highbeaming the ute that just cut infront of me? PS. I was going to La Porchetta :)

LOL nah i didnt i was a fair way back and saw ya and was tyring to catch up haha

Spotted a few tonight on my way home from work...

A 34 with the plates UNR34L on Westall Rd around 6:40... ...He was coming up on my right side and I was trying to see if he had any SAU stickers... ...But he moved in behind me when some tool in a ute came speeding up behind us...

A white 33 turning right onto Westall Rd and heading towards Princess Hwy... ...But I didn't catch up with him to see any more...

And a silver 33 that kinda followed me from Westall Rd all the way to Chaddy...

mate... that ute was flyin... and yet skyline are consiered "hooner" cars

ni2smo 4 door 34 with SAU stickers last night on Taylors Rd, had a short chat.

Red R32 GTR with custom plates launching and obliterating a VE SS, Kings Road (no SAU stickers though lol)

spotted myself driving home down high st road with some wank in a SS VE ute trying to stir me up. even if i wanted to drag him i dont think the whole 10m distance to the cars in front of us would have worked out to well. typical whiteboy trash sitting behind the wheel wouldnt know any better