SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

that would of been me :( parked yeh?

i work in helen road

Yup parked :( I drive past there to and from work every day. Always see a couple of R33's parked along that strip of shops.. and the black S15 is always in the same spot haha.

Last night was driving home about 2am along Springvale Rd heading north. Got to the Ferntree Gully Rd lights and there were four R31's having some fun off all the lights.

Spoke to one of the guys at the lights outside Glenny and he said all of them just got done along Princess :nyaanyaa:

No surprise to me..

Why do people continuously go there knowing it's a hot spot. Or do they go there BECAUSE it's a hot spot.

yo that was me :P

Oh sick! Only if you had your SAU stickers, I woulda stopped and had a chat :blink::P

But man... On the way down, was like 1 level from the bottom, I scraped my lip going down the ramp lol....

shush. that accident still there where you are? looked big

Yeah man, I was heading to Springvale before, I saw the cops blocked both sides of the road, I thought it was like a booze/defect station lol, so I went down Boundary Rd, and when I was heading back, they actually blocked it from the lights.

Do you know what happened?

Yeah man, I was heading to Springvale before, I saw the cops blocked both sides of the road, I thought it was like a booze/defect station lol, so I went down Boundary Rd, and when I was heading back, they actually blocked it from the lights.

Do you know what happened?

Yea saw that too. Tried looking down the road butdidnt see anything

white r33 series one on springvale rd near ftg intersection. had pink plates but couldnt read them

yeah ive seen a r33 with pink plates too around the area a lot more now. SLDR-33 are the plates i believe

surprised i havent seen you around the area.

silver 32 GTS with blue wiper arms, sprayed blue calipers and rotor hats on Kings Rd in Taylors Lakes heading towards Watergardens, I was the guy next to you in the 32R. Where was the 32 love?? I gave you a look and "the nod" and you looked the other way. Fricken Douche! lol Kids these days I dunno

Spotted ITSANR burgandy 32 gtr on cheltenham road the other day looked clean mate gud job

Beza at shell servo corner warrigal rd, prinny hwy last night...no car tho

GTXR34 going through chelsea...clean grey 4 door 34

JDMCOP pulled over on prinny hwy by Melb Highway Patrol and camera crew :)

yellow 34 on wells road headin towards chelsea heights area

Plenty of skylines gettin around this week for sure, been hidden recently

spoted a r32 silver very clean and dumped on its ass! also a white r33 chick driver (think she had a screamer pipe)! both had SAU stickers on thier cars and this was on ballarat rd about eveningish? i was in the maron 32 thats was really dirty =p

Spotted a grey 32 when heading back from yesterdays Around the bay ferry cruise

as i was come ing in to Frankston.

Had a SAU sticker .I know him just cant think of his hame off hand.

Came on the Marysville cruise with us..