SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yup parked :( I drive past there to and from work every day. Always see a couple of R33's parked along that strip of shops.. and the black S15 is always in the same spot haha.

Last night was driving home about 2am along Springvale Rd heading north. Got to the Ferntree Gully Rd lights and there were four R31's having some fun off all the lights.

Spoke to one of the guys at the lights outside Glenny and he said all of them just got done along Princess :D

No surprise to me..

Why do people continuously go there knowing it's a hot spot. Or do they go there BECAUSE it's a hot spot.

haha yeh duno whos that black s15 is, but the other white 33 gtst you have been seeing is my brothers (got a new job now tho) and theres a subaru imprezza there which is my cousins haha

dunno bout 34s but launching mine at 5 does shite all. bogs down. needs 6 or above to manage anything.

Could be a number of things,

Clutch setup (single / twin / triple)

Tyres

Suspension

How well you work the clutch pedal

One time I had a HKS twin plate and launched it at about 4000 RPM and the car hammered.

I see that red R35 around Hoppers all the time....

The silver r35 owned either by the Werribee Nissan dealership or one of the guys that works there drove by me yesterday... Gave it a bit of a boot too, sounded amazing :)

spotted WESTWD on high st road a few minutes ago, beeped at u but dun think u saw me

i heard beeps, turned my head and saw the back of your car as you passed me, i stuck my arm out to say hi, but think i was a tad late, lol

Spotted Charles AGAIN this morning :) Stopped at the lights for a chat this time though.

Hahaha, I knew you are stalking me!

Just happens that when I'm late for work, you are too :)

But you've got a nice clean Supra tho :)

modded R vs stock fezza? my money's on the R every time...

that sucks that a maroon 33 was impounded 50 metres from work..... my maroon 33 causes me enough greif there as is, and they'll all assume its me...

we get complaints emailed EVERY f**kING TIME there is a loud car, or a burnout in the area... oh it MUST have been that skyline.

even though the biggest offenders are the ferrari owned by the middleaged accountant or the m3 that lives across the road!

the guy that rings up, emails, faxes, and COMES INTO THE RESTAURANT to complain about my car every few months was even standing around enjoying himself as the fezza had its guts revved out in the carpark out the back the other day... (cold btw... stupid ferrari owners will never learn.... god they all think that just cause its italian they can hammer it when cold)

no matter how many times i explain that i would NEVER do that as we have a business to run, and that i would NEVER rev my car out cold, i'm still the hoon cause its an import.... fuck south yarra people are just fucking morons

/rant

also i saw a nice 32 R on my way home from work the other night on punt... grey jobby

I see that red R35 around Hoppers all the time....

The silver r35 owned either by the Werribee Nissan dealership or one of the guys that works there drove by me yesterday... Gave it a bit of a boot too, sounded amazing :blink:

yeh r35 i see every day just about lives closee by

modded R vs stock fezza? my money's on the R every time...

that sucks that a maroon 33 was impounded 50 metres from work..... my maroon 33 causes me enough greif there as is, and they'll all assume its me...

we get complaints emailed EVERY f**kING TIME there is a loud car, or a burnout in the area... oh it MUST have been that skyline.

even though the biggest offenders are the ferrari owned by the middleaged accountant or the m3 that lives across the road!

the guy that rings up, emails, faxes, and COMES INTO THE RESTAURANT to complain about my car every few months was even standing around enjoying himself as the fezza had its guts revved out in the carpark out the back the other day... (cold btw... stupid ferrari owners will never learn.... god they all think that just cause its italian they can hammer it when cold)

no matter how many times i explain that i would NEVER do that as we have a business to run, and that i would NEVER rev my car out cold, i'm still the hoon cause its an import.... f**k south yarra people are just f**king morons

/rant

also i saw a nice 32 R on my way home from work the other night on punt... grey jobby

Ill second that Hamish, its bullshit around here. Thats my R again.