SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

was it an orange one with bronze te's?

if so thats always parked at Rajab racing in campbellfield atm

yep! had the RAJAB sticker and everything down the side...

pretty sure it was just the v6 though

haha yeh it could have been me i was heading down that way around that time of night to drop some people off.. did the car happen to have white rims?

Not too sure, it was going too fast for me to tell haha.

Also I think I spotted UNR33L on Burwood hwy turning on to Templeton in Wantirna at about 6:30pm. Not sure if you saw me but I was in plain sight lol.

Last night - Parked Yellow R34 GT or GTT coupe on Rathdown St, Carlton near iMax. Green P later. Very clean car, but didn't get a good look at it to see if there were any mods.

Silver R32 gts (not gts-t) coupe on bulleen rd eastern freeway entrance, very clean, with a sutble body kit and had some OK wheels - looked pretty good.... but having a GTR badge kinda ruined it...

Stuck in shepparton for 3 days for work n spent the day spotting anything that isn't a bloody VS commonbomb. Was lucky to stop at the carwash to spot a nice black r34 gtt. Gave the owner a thumbs up

Stuck in shepparton for 3 days for work n spent the day spotting anything that isn't a bloody VS commonbomb. Was lucky to stop at the carwash to spot a nice black r34 gtt. Gave the owner a thumbs up

probably from out of town.

either that or someone's really enthusiastic about DECA :rofl:

saw you too buddy.. was going to wave but your 34 looked mean as! lol sorry

also spotted a VE ute on lygon st.. with TE37s :)

Thought i was the only Commodore rollin on TE37s

Were they real?..

Silver R32 GTR leaving Melton with SAU stickers.

Was in the White 34 GT-T (no stickers) saw you as you past me.

I'd say it was me but I don't have SAU stickers, I have not seen another silver 32R in Melton, there is a gunmetal and a few other skylines though so maybe a visitor lol.

Not too sure, it was going too fast for me to tell haha.

Also I think I spotted UNR33L on Burwood hwy turning on to Templeton in Wantirna at about 6:30pm. Not sure if you saw me but I was in plain sight lol.

hmm dont think it was me actually i should of been at work then :P haha but i do live down templeton :( where abouts do you live?

spotted kizzza 2 nights ago in the gtr from eastern freeway to springvale rd, along with another white r33.

i thought you knew that guy in the r33 lol?

your friends celsior looks nice!