SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Just spotted RB26T at the 1000 steps. That's one clean R32 mate, i like!

lol just went to post spotted a white 34 at 1000 steps 2day,

bit too late to park in ya bay for closer look cause i already missed the entry..

Spotted UNR33L today driving off after finishing work I assume. Had someone in the passenger seat I think?

I was driving the opposite way past you just as you took off from where you park.. was going to honk but didn't think you'd realise because I was driving the Commodore today!

TJ on westall rd and then turning onto cheltenham. saw you behind me most of the way, but you didn't respond to honks when you passed me you bastard.

LOL

Ironically got spotted by charles later on, but didnt see him. dude if you see this, thats my new number. i barely use the old one

Maybe I was following you home again :blush:

Lols, anyway number added :P

OMFG! You're stalking me!

And yeah I did, the f*cker held me up for ages. So I honked and road raged out my window. Didn't see you though?

LOL

i work at the mechanics across the road from where you pulled out! i just heard a horn then looked out that way and saw it was you haha

Spotted UNR33L today driving off after finishing work I assume. Had someone in the passenger seat I think?

I was driving the opposite way past you just as you took off from where you park.. was going to honk but didn't think you'd realise because I was driving the Commodore today!

which area? i was around SE / knox suburbs all day today cos of TAFE in the morning

friday is my day off work :cheers:

Saw a white r33 series 2 gtst thrashing the shit out of their car going from Ferntree Gully Road onto Burwood hwy in FTG around 9:30pm I think.

You cant turn from ferntree gully road onto burwood hwy, they run parallel to each other :cheers:

LOL

i work at the mechanics across the road from where you pulled out! i just heard a horn then looked out that way and saw it was you haha

Oh yeah, I think you mentioned once before. The radiator place?

My '34 has very loud horns :cheers:

which area? i was around SE / knox suburbs all day today cos of TAFE in the morning

friday is my day off work :huh:

Oh haha I meant Thursday evening as you were leaving work, you were just pulling out of your parking spot where I always see your car lol. First time I've had a spotting of the driver :cheers:

There was a white R34 coupe a few cars behind me on St Helena Rd up to Karingal Rd in Eltham at about 5:45pm. Don't see many around close to my area on my daily journey to and from work.. anyone from here?

saw a couple of r33's last night at inbound macas some nice ones to! if anyone saw mine :P say hi!

LOL me and alr33x where down there for bit. A few randoms came up to me, wasn't you was it?

Oh yeah, I think you mentioned once before. The radiator place?

My '34 has very loud horns :P

nah not the radiator place the mechanics there...its a Repco workshop.

the radiator guy isnt there anymore. been gone for about 6 months

Oh haha I meant Thursday evening as you were leaving work, you were just pulling out of your parking spot where I always see your car lol. First time I've had a spotting of the driver :P

There was a white R34 coupe a few cars behind me on St Helena Rd up to Karingal Rd in Eltham at about 5:45pm. Don't see many around close to my area on my daily journey to and from work.. anyone from here?

Ah yeh finish at 10 on thursdays most likely my lunch break :) i wana see your GTR! come into activ8 satelite ISP carpark haha give it a rev and ill come out :ninja: