SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Makes sense, because I too was heading from Moorabin to City. :D

I dun know if he's a member but his work

mate is, Barney. I work down the road from them n always see him at the lights with the subs pumping

First a white R34 with a black spolier in the city Center near the GPO at around 915 this morning

Spotted a black R34 on Sydney road at around 1445 coming out of the city that thought he could cut everyone up and engaged in some one finger saluts to other road users.

Same road 5 mins later a blue R32 going in towards town

same road again 5 mins later a burgandy R33 followed by another blue or light gray R32 going into town

ill be lucky if i spot one a month back home

white M35 STAG on Power St in Hawthorn tonight at about 6:10pm I was driving opposite direction in silver 32. Also spotted white 33 GTST on Swan St going towards tunnel turnoff

Whos Gdzila? Black R33 Gtr. Spotted her on Main St in Eltham this arvo. I was heading towards Research, she was coming the other way.

Also still wondering who owns the Stag with "WGNC34" (I think thats right) parked on Harker St every day.

Spotted GTRAAH (Black R34 GTR, with Bronze TE37's) in front of GTA in the city this afternoon.

^^ I swear I have seen that number plate on a R32 GTR... Or that could have been GTAAAH... Friggin confusing LOL!

Then a Blue R34 GTR on Blackburn Rd, Doncaster East.

Spotted GTRAAH (Black R34 GTR, with Bronze TE37's) in front of GTA in the city this afternoon.

^^ I swear I have seen that number plate on a R32 GTR... Or that could have been GTAAAH... Friggin confusing LOL!

Then a Blue R34 GTR on Blackburn Rd, Doncaster East.

Ah that was me on Blackburn Rd, sorry I didn't see you!

spotted today...

• yellow 34 wit sau sticker on dandy rd past chapel st about 3pm (think its charles?) ;)
  • grey 33 on melrose dve about 3:45pm - sounds nice

Unfortunately it wasn't me :thumbsup:

Ah that was me on Blackburn Rd, sorry I didn't see you!

LOL!

I was in my White AE71 Toyota Corolla next to you when you pulled as we past Ti Pan Restaurant.

A Yellow S15 was in front of you giving a bit of a boot.

Did you see that White Honda Jazz with the muffler on it :blink: Plates where CHUBOI... Or something like that.

I thought he was gonna try and keep up with you. :)

LOL!

I was in my White AE71 Toyota Corolla next to you when you pulled as we past Ti Pan Restaurant.

A Yellow S15 was in front of you giving a bit of a boot.

Did you see that White Honda Jazz with the muffler on it :) Plates where CHUBOI... Or something like that.

I thought he was gonna try and keep up with you. :P

Oh haha that was you! :) No wonder I didn't realise.

I'd just met that S15 guy at the carwash on Burwood Hwy, seemed like a nice fella.

And yeah CHUBOI.. P-plater, kept speeding up for some reason as I was next to him :blink: haha oh well.

I'll keep my eye out next time in case I see you again!