SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Oh haha that was you! :) No wonder I didn't realise.

I'd just met that S15 guy at the carwash on Burwood Hwy, seemed like a nice fella.

And yeah CHUBOI.. P-plater, kept speeding up for some reason as I was next to him :blink: haha oh well.

I'll keep my eye out next time in case I see you again!

:P

You goto Burwood HWY for a carwash?

If your in Doncaster East, then there are a few around as well...

BTW I believe I spotted your car on Speed Hunters Reader's Rides.

Looking nice as!

:blink:

You goto Burwood HWY for a carwash?

If your in Doncaster East, then there are a few around as well...

BTW I believe I spotted your car on Speed Hunters Reader's Rides.

Looking nice as!

Haha yeah I do a regular carwash meet there with my group, we go on nights when we think it'll be quiet and hope no other car groups are there because they pump their music or do stupid things and we don't really want to be seen amongst them lol. We go there because it's central for everyone to get to.

If I'm just going to wash my car alone, I'll go to the new one at the apple peel roundabout, it's 5 mins from my house :P

Do you live around Doncaster?

And yeah thanks for the spot in Speed Hunters :)

Haha yeah I do a regular carwash meet there with my group, we go on nights when we think it'll be quiet and hope no other car groups are there because they pump their music or do stupid things and we don't really want to be seen amongst them lol. We go there because it's central for everyone to get to.

If I'm just going to wash my car alone, I'll go to the new one at the apple peel roundabout, it's 5 mins from my house :)

Do you live around Doncaster?

And yeah thanks for the spot in Speed Hunters ;)

Yeah man!

I'm in Donnie!

Apple peal ain't far for me either.

That car was is nice too, I have seen the owners Silver Lamborghini Gallardo there and went up for a closer look.

Looks tight as, so awesome!

I was in Speedhunters as well but the R32 Reader's Rides Blog.

Check it out :)

If I'm just going to wash my car alone, I'll go to the new one at the apple peel roundabout, it's 5 mins from my house :D

PM me if you want a car wash buddy... i'm really close to there :spank: .... and your GTR is hawt

i think there is actually a fair few of us around donny/tempy area >,<

we need to get our apple peel meet on! with the lambo and the AMGs haha

If I'm just going to wash my car alone, I'll go to the new one at the apple peel roundabout, it's 5 mins from my house :D
Yeah man!

I'm in Donnie!

Apple peal ain't far for me either.

i think there is actually a fair few of us around donny/tempy area >,<
we need to get our apple peel meet on! with the lambo and the AMGs haha

The apple peel car wash is pretty close for me too, yet i haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Who from the north-east is keen on meeting up there this long weekend at some stage?

If anything is cooking, let me know too : )

Spotted a white r34 sedan. 3.30am corner cheddar/high st intersection - Reservoir. Gave each other a wave and beep.

You right hand headlight is blown/dead

Is your car a GT4? looks like a GT4 model due to the wheels.

The apple peel car wash is pretty close for me too, yet i haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Who from the north-east is keen on meeting up there this long weekend at some stage?

If anything is cooking, let me know too : )

i go to the green apple peal car wash too live literally 5mins away...we should organise a meet

dark R33 in Avalon at about 8.30am

white r34 coupe, factory kit with CF bonnet on side of hwy (it was heading towards geelong), inbetween lara/little river - 8.40am

dark grey r32 coupe in werribee, about 9am