SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a white R34 GTR with cf bonnet and CE28's (I think) driving beside me along Bell Street about 15 minutes ago. When the traffic banked up, I thought you'd pull up beside so I could wave at you but you stopped half a car length behind so the sun was glaring off your window and I couldn't see you haha sorry :blink:

Spotted a sweet silver 33 4dr this morning on ferntree gully road wheelers hill 9ish.

Slammed on some nice silver/chrome rims couple inches of dish. great offset/stance!!

Just wondering if anyone knows what wheels are on it??

Have seen it before around the areas before.

White r32 gtr on eastlink going inbound spotted him from the monash underpass all the way down the eastern till I lost sight of him round tram road. Had a SAU sticker on the back windscreen. Where were u going in such a hurry?

White r32 gtr on eastlink going inbound spotted him from the monash underpass all the way down the eastern till I lost sight of him round tram road. Had a SAU sticker on the back windscreen. Where were u going in such a hurry?

Hehe - Spotted.

You were in the grey GTR.

Sure was :cheers: I could see you coming up behind me a mile away. I was like mmm I'd recognize that shape anywhere. Nice gtr man looks tough

Sadly, probably the last time it will be spotted. Notice the hail damage all over the body? Probably a right off - will know next week. : (

Sadly, probably the last time it will be spotted. Notice the hail damage all over the body? Probably a right off - will know next week. : (

Nah I wasn't close enough to see :cheers: that's no good. Hope it works out for the best