SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

REDLNE passing Cold Rock in Boronia at about 7pm tonight.

haha spotted twice in 1 week! i never get spotted, must be the nice weather! was on my way to the Apple peel car wash meet! Saw u too at cold rock, had to give the car a lil squeeze round that corner, god i love that corner! :banana: ur 34 was lookin very clean and proper! would have loved to stop for cold rock!

p plater driving a silver r34 gt coupe which was for sale. The driver was giving me some looks and raced off with a pulsar at the lights on burwood hwy around 10:15pm last night in ferntree gully.

Spotted a Merc AMG sedan (not sure which one) with the registration plate "1" at wellington rd/stud rd intersection.

I was staring at the old couple inside the car to see if i could recognise them haha

haha spotted twice in 1 week! i never get spotted, must be the nice weather! was on my way to the Apple peel car wash meet! Saw u too at cold rock, had to give the car a lil squeeze round that corner, god i love that corner! :D ur 34 was lookin very clean and proper! would have loved to stop for cold rock!

haha, all good. I was walking back to the car when I saw you. My other half who was sitting in the car goes "was that a GT-R"? So there you go, you got a compliment for the sound :D

Anyone here with a black BMW 120d (I think) driving down Eastern FWY this morning after 9:30am?

Had SAU stickers on the rear left quarter window and one on the rear windscreen.

Saw you zipping in and out :D

I've seen that a few times in Ringwood.

Spotted new SAU stickers on my 32. Pitty one was a bit fcuked and didn't stick to the window from the transfer sheet properly (was folded over on itself) I have now had to trim a little with the razor blade. Looks a bit crap so might just buy new ones :D

Spotted Westwd this morning turning onto stud rd.

First spot in ages!

Suprised you didn't also spot the big dent on my roof and 2 on my hood!:down: