SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

caught up to a yellow r34 on tuesday night along burwood road before it turns into bridge road gave a nod - nothing in return - turned off over the yarra.

yesterday around 1pm burwood hwy / toorak road waved to a r32 driver - dunno if they saw or just ignored also :worship:

aye wanzi that was me at the bp.. i ended up gettin home about 3am was an epic run.

damn i missed out lol oh well ill be on the cruise tonight that james organised if ur coming

spotted wanzi last night at about 10:30pm going down doncaster rd....then spotted him again at like 1:30-2am or somthing going down bell st

finally i get spotted after all this time! i was visiting a mate in donny, n yeh u saw me coming home after cruising on the ring road

Spotted Charles again this morning on Cheltenham Rd. Had a quick chat at the lights :worship:

Hehe, when I saw a white Supra in my rear mirror, I knew straight away it was you lol, so I slowed down to nodd :blink:

yeah saw ya gettin into ya white r33 at nunawadings stadium wif ur sau sticker but kept my mouth shut heh, was parked next to ya in the silver r33. my mate owns the other midnight purple 33 gtr