SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a commo getting booked (and impounded by the looks of it, tow truck rolled up shortly after) in Geelong thurs night. meanwhile his other 10 mates were cranking 'NWA - F*** tha police' the whole time

spotted a commo getting booked (and impounded by the looks of it, tow truck rolled up shortly after) in Geelong thurs night. meanwhile his other 10 mates were cranking 'NWA - F*** tha police' the whole time

where they wearing those retarded looking hoodies ? and DC hats ?

just a whild guess at the commo drivers who pump NWA

where they wearing those retarded looking hoodies ? and DC hats ?

just a whild guess at the commo drivers who pump NWA

lol!! those dumb looking hats with the flat peak? BEN THE BLOODY THING ALREADY!! you look like a douche with a flat peak and leaving the gold sticker on it does what exactly!

Would have been funny if the cop got the dudes playing the NWA like that other kid that got fined a while back lol

lol!! those dumb looking hats with the flat peak? BEN THE BLOODY THING ALREADY!! you look like a douche with a flat peak and leaving the gold sticker on it does what exactly!

Would have been funny if the cop got the dudes playing the NWA like that other kid that got fined a while back lol

According to my nephew that sticker makes the hat worth more

A ha! On another note, were you in wattle glen on your bike? I saw a chick on a black cbr600 with a group of cruisers today.

Hehe, naaaah, I really should be out more often though :3 I just took it off the road actually... Only doing track work, have a spare bike if I feel the need though :P And only have a one piece suit since the jacket was cut up in trauma so it's hard to go for a casual cruise with out looking like a wankaaaar :)

Dosnt sound like fun.

It wasn't at the time... but now it's a giggle thinking about how crazy you can be when you're hurt. The bike's only off the road because I'm not using it that much, not damaged or anything!