SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a black 180sx with r32 rear taillights :wub:

It tripped me out cause I saw it from behind, sped up to catch up to a fellow r32 and it turned out to be a 180sx :(

Least he gets points for style :wub:

More like points for imitation. R32 lights for R32s only please! Although it is the sincerest form of flattery.

Saw SKYL1N on Maroondah Hwy around 2pm ... with a cop on his tail!

Ha, from your signature we have two things in common - Robert Jordan and David Eddings!

Apologies for the off topic.

:P Love them, great books.

On topic, saw tufr32 carpark @ essendon :P Second time i've seen it there. put the spotted card to use :P

Spotted cops going crazy on Sunshine Ave. 2 under-covers. Pulled over a Silver R33 and a white R32, i saw them bring out the good ol spray for the defect! Luckily I was going the other way!!!

My dad told me he spotted a blue R34 gtr plate number "vspec" in Bundoora area this arvo.

I didn't spot any skylines today...odd... what's the deal with that...??? :blush:

White R34 non turbo with P plate stuck on the boot lid along Springvale Rd.

Then a bit later I went to the Maccas on corner Heatherton Rd and Springvale Rd and saw it parked there too.

was that you in the blue 34R at the hallam kebabs last night washing your car?

also a spotted a white 35 GTR with the plates 04GTR or GTR04 on springy road heading to the kebab shop :thumbsup:

was that you in the blue 34R at the hallam kebabs last night washing your car?

also a spotted a white 35 GTR with the plates 04GTR or GTR04 on springy road heading to the kebab shop :)

It was GTR04, looked so nice ughh

Spotted a fellow skyliner after i dropped the mrs off around 9:15pm on dalton rd in the form of a (midnight??) purple 32. He had the same eccs rear bar as mine. Never seen my rear bar on any other car in the whole 4 years i've owned my car until tonight. The car looked very good. I gave a thumbs up at the lights and we had a bit of fun on the ring road before splitting ways at the sydney road turn-off then i headed back home to geelong.

Saw SKYL1N on Maroondah Hwy around 2pm ... with a cop on his tail!

Yeah that cop followed me from box hill to middleborough, then i turned off right and he kept going

was rolling down every hill and doing 69 kms the whole way.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The tyre fitment will be important here. You may be able to fit a super wide low offset wheel in but then you will be limited to stretch tyres.. I personally run a 18x9.5 +11 (rear) and 18x9 +18 (front) on my R33 and the tyres are only slightly stretched (check my build for pics). However, mine is definitely on the more snug fitting side.. IMO a 9.5" rim size (all round) id say a +20 to +25 on the rear and +25 to +30 on the front would be a reasonable fit with some room for decent tyres.. 
    • Oh they look great...they roll...less great haha, front driver-side is minorly bent. Not dangerously, but enough to be really annoying. Hence, this adventure to buying new wheels (or rather at least one new wheel). Possibly to buy four new wheels if the right ones jump out at me, but definitely keeping them white no matter what.
    • Only about 500 km on them at this stage with an unknown alignment, it is getting an alignment over the next day or so after fitting some new suspension, I'll see how it feels and wears over the next few thousand km Recommended for NC with street rubber: Front Caster: 5.0° Camber: -1.0° Total Toe-in: 1.5mm Rear Camber: -1.5° Total Toe-in: 1.5mm
    • Only for slow connections and some mobile users. The pics load eventually, was just an FYI.
    • OK, so after a closer look at your first photo I realise that while the body of the TCS throttle is present, the motor isn't really there and it looks like the TCS TPS is not present on the back. So you should not have any wiring coming out of the three bolt cover on the front, or on that block of alloy on the back. That leaves just the main throttle body (the part closest to the plenum). To the best of my knowledge, the main throttle body and its TPS is the same between TCS cars and non TCS cars. What do you mean by "the throttle body has two plugs"? The main throttle body TPS in your photo clearly has one bunch of wires coming out the TPS on the front, and these should go to a loom plug at the front end of the plenum, as I described above. You show that grey plug with 3 wires, but you do not say where those wires come from, apart from "out of the throttle body". But where on the throttle body? Are you sure? As to the driving behaviour. Are you running >10 psi? The stock ECU will chuck the shits at you based on the inputs from a number of sensors (the AFM and the boost sensor primarily) if it thinks you're pushing it harder than Nissan wanted, which is not very hard at all. If you are, you should really have Nistune in the ECU.