SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

White R34 non turbo with P plate stuck on the boot lid along Springvale Rd.

Then a bit later I went to the Maccas on corner Heatherton Rd and Springvale Rd and saw it parked there too.

That was me... 1st time spotted! :blink:

Haha nice to spot ya :down: nice rims.

Spotted myself at Melbourne airport about an hour ago with cops blocking the entire place and an uncovered dead body on the ground :P cops were taking photos of it. RIP

Edited by UnCo

Haha nice to spot ya :D nice rims.

Spotted myself at Melbourne airport about an hour ago with cops blocking the entire place and an uncovered dead body on the ground :D cops were taking photos of it. RIP

Yeah, i like the rims but the other day i was shocked when i saw an exact white r34 skyline with the same rims... :)

And i passed near the airport today too, massive crash on the other side of the freeway... didnt not look good...

Spotted SHC-257 this morning, Black R32, couldn't see any stickers, then again he was speeding at about 80kmph down the emergency lane in stand still traffic. :thumbsup:

heh, I was almost about to appologise for that except that he would have just as much chance of getting booked on the road and police can't take this as concrete unless I confirm as a witness.

If he drives like that often he's going to get booked anyway. *shrug*

I think you did right by posting the plates up!

got to be aware and keep track of pple who drive like that.... :D

ps: i am dying to be spotted... someone!!!! :)

Edited by Dostalgia

Spotted an R33 GTR on Greensborough Hwy tonight on my way home from work.

Plates 'GTRXXX'

Hope cool plates that are meant to be noticed like that are okay for me to post?

I thought that was what cool plates are for :3 If I get plates you have permission to post them!

I saw a Silver R34 a few months ago on the westerning road and he had a Thor MX sticker on it, I luuuurve Thor MX except there was an old man driving it... thought it might be his sons. If anyone knows the person or see's it again let me know, I think they are my sould mate :P

I think you did right by posting the plates up!

got to be aware and keep track of pple who drive like that.... :P

ps: i am dying to be spotted... someone!!!! :)

I spotted you on saturday, at the GOR, i was sitting on your tail the whole time.

posting plates up here isnt going to do anything, if that person is doing something wrong then so be it, the law will catch them eventually

this is a spotted thread, not 'dob in a hoon'

on that note, saw a black 32 gtst down glenferrie,hawthorn today at 11am

yeh they drive around everyday.. but posting up XXX 000 was speeding down the freeway at 150kmh is a differnt story let the cops do their job an catch em geeez