SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

soooo back to spotted thread...

:P

Saw a white R33 pulled over by an unmarked cop this morning on entrance to fwy at Pascoe Vale Road. :laugh:

Edited by Cha_Chaos

What the hell? I was just giving an opinion, not laying down a commandment.

I wasn't commenting on charli's post. I didn't see what happened or read her post.

I'm with you charli. Apparently some people can't grasp the concept of "rational debate".

yeh but your opinion is impyling that its acceptable for you to comment/lag/rat people in, its a fair assumption you then take it upon yourself to be mr.right all the time. Bet everything i own you have giving it some gas in public at some point.

regardless of charli's post you can never know the circumstances leading to ones actions so any comment you make is assumed, sure they might just be a retard but perhaps their is more to it.

i have a firm grasp on it, my "argument" makes for a fair rebuttal to all the comments/reasoning you put forward. Please do enlighten me to what rationale i have missed? I dont deny their is idiots on the roads the way i see it a light pole will catch up with them sooner or later i unfortunately am forced to sponsor victoria police through taxes so they can get off their asses stop defecting some "poor" skyline and catch a real criminal for a change.

yeh but your opinion is impyling that its acceptable for you to comment/lag/rat people in, its a fair assumption you then take it upon yourself to be mr.right all the time. Bet everything i own you have giving it some gas in public at some point.

regardless of charli's post you can never know the circumstances leading to ones actions so any comment you make is assumed, sure they might just be a retard but perhaps their is more to it.

i have a firm grasp on it, my "argument" makes for a fair rebuttal to all the comments/reasoning you put forward. Please do enlighten me to what rationale i have missed? I dont deny their is idiots on the roads the way i see it a light pole will catch up with them sooner or later i unfortunately am forced to sponsor victoria police through taxes so they can get off their asses stop defecting some "poor" skyline and catch a real criminal for a change.

Wow, I implied all that? Rather than continue this pointless debate I'm going to ignore any future posts about this.

FYI "rational" and "rationale" are different words. Look them up.

lol not only are you pedantic about the skyline "image" or lack thereof, you focus on internet spelling.

i truly am debating with a retard. awesome :P

moving on spotted green 33 sau stickers point cook.

lol not only are you pedantic about the skyline "image" or lack therefore you focus on internet spelling.

i truly am debating with a retard. awesome :P

moving on spotted green 33 sau stickers point cook.

Ok, let me clear this up for you. "Rational" means reasonable. "Rationale" means argument. I was trying to say you resort to insults and assumptions instead of calming discussing the merits of different points of view.

But you're not listening to me anyway, so never mind.

I was trying to say you resort to insults and assumptions instead of calming discussing the merits of different points of view.

taking the piss now but "calming discussing" is grammatically incorrect :P

Anything said ever.

Dude, STFU.

Spotted a white R33 on Bridge road in Eltham this morning, custom wing, sides and front, turned off to go to Greensborough and I went to Diamond Creek direction.

Dude, STFU.

Spotted a white R33 on Bridge road in Eltham this morning, custom wing, sides and front, turned off to go to Greensborough and I went to Diamond Creek direction.

who the fk was talking to you?

stock gunmetal 33 @ highpoint.